Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant watch all the vids! Its so so cringey. Vile! Those poor men, you can tell theyre so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 20
Yep. Mood has changed. The man in the black t shirt has had enough. The group he’s with look like they’ve had enough. That last video was cringe, and whoever is filming it on Marcus phone is taking the piss too!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what Marcus’s LinkedIn account is please? I’m looking for my next job and because Begginstein is so ‘viral’ and nearly blue tick ‘wanker’ famous, I thought if I connected with him, I could beg and he could help me find my next job. Thanks beauts! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor guy in the black t shirt he's too polite to say duck off ya greasy sex pest!

Reactions: 11
His behaviour tonight has confirmed what we knew all along and I have no doubt that this is what he was like with SG

Reactions: 36
Matt Darry wouldn’t be singing ‘Beautiful’ to you beauts. Soz! 🤢
Apologies beauts, it’s Matt Darey and ‘Beautiful.’ What an amazing song from back in the day… However this song doesn’t seem appropriate for the Camborne clap crew, more like Chris Brown and ‘Loyal!’ Oh these hoes ain’t loyal! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Marcus’s LinkedIn account is please? I’m looking for my next job and because Begginstein is so ‘viral’ and nearly blue tick ‘wanker’ famous, I thought if I connected with him, I could beg and he could help me find my next job. Thanks beauts! 😘
As if he would know what linkedin is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I said the other day I can totally see him drugging someone and abusing them . Sick sex offender . Even then the moron LLL brigade would say ‘well when someone’s under the influence of rophynol they can appear to wink at you’

mind you that lad in the black is hot I’d prob try my luck (not try and abuse him mind like carcus)

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.