Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a little compilation entitled Something Marcus x

This is absolutely brilliant, I do wonder wether the mods see these brilliant works of art and literally sit pissing themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Outstanding work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s the betting tomorrows narrative will be like “Tattle and my mum caused me to drink leading me to miss the job opportunity of a lifetime. Gutted 😞
E9972AA4-9B72-4CFF-B4BB-B22FA7ADD8F1.png

Hope the DWP sanction him and take the money off Sid

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a horrible son he is! Everything he’s posting is clearly to try and upset his mum and provoke a reaction. Dread to think what she’s put up with over the years when he was still living at home. What a narc.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.