Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts not been on for a while because carcus has been so boring but oooooomg the way he’s trying to kiss those lads 🤢🤢🤢 they look soooo uncomfortable.
If a man was doing that to a woman they’d be arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Tbf rhe guy in black is fit! But he’s so uncomfortable with Marcus!

Reactions: 21
Absolute predator 🤮
Pray for those poor blokes bones & noses beauts
As they are getting crushed and squished tonight!

• Sick
  • Angry
I screen recorded it TW He's trying to coerce men to kiss him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh ffs he’s borderline assaulting these men, they clearly don’t want him slobbering all over their cheeks with his rotten lips. And why does he have his AirPods in, how bleeping rude 😂

One of them men needs to turn round to him and say “I said no. Now duck off you loser” because he thinks it’s funny and flirtatious 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
One of them men needs to turn round to him and say “I said no. Now duck off you loser” because he thinks it’s funny and flirtatious 🤢
it's so disgusting and he thinks he can make it "funny" because he's gay, no Marcus, it's assault and these men do not consent ! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't stand this him pawing at men and after a grope it's disgusting! And as for the idiots saying " put me on Instagram" oh don't worry he will with or without your consent! And then we'll all CRINGE at you 🙈 it's like watching life on another planet WTF is going on? Where's David Attenborough when you need him! 🙄

Reactions: 17
God it’s disgusting watching him slobber all over those poor blokes 🤢 I hope one of them gets pissed off with it and gives him a smack in the gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s even more cringe inducing after hearing him say Wetherspoons makes him horny the other day 🙈 🤢

Those poor men!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I screen recorded it TW He's trying to coerce men to kiss him

exactly what if it was a guy with a girl! Doesn’t matter. He’s a predator.

i hate to bring up SG, but makes you wonder, he clearly doesn’t understand no, does he? I just shudder at what happened between those 2, and if anything was even consensual!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m so glad every one of you saw this the exact same way I did. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, he will get himself in trouble then start claiming the victim.

and the lad that knows his sister, pretty sure he said I don’t want you to put me on Instagram and marcus was making out it’s just a video for his sister yet posts it anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This is so cringe, we all make "best friends" with girls in the toilets, and lads in the smoking area, blimey I've poured my heart's out to strangers at festivals etc, but he acts like they are literally his mates, I have so much second hand embarrassment because as soon as he fucks off they won't be interested! Very juvenile behaviour. I hope someone lamps him one, I don't think you'd wanna mess with some of them characters

Reactions: 19
Can we talk about how if it was men doing this to women it would be kicking off? This is wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.