Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title won by @Lucyxxxx

Recap he's mostly boring now but at end of last thread his 'be kind' movement started again not

Link to last thread

Newbies if you have any questions refer to wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
7550CE5A-6D65-4D5C-B750-EF8520040F1C.png
2C228A7C-3597-4220-8111-A47EC8AF36EC.png

I can’t keep track of who are his bffs and who is apparently stabbing him in the back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Congrats to our thread title queen! @Lucyxxxx 👸🏻🎉✉💐

Recap:

Despite being a pretend alcoholic homeless person (and ‘skint’) he’s been on the piss at Spoons most days/nights, had loads of takeaways and meals out.

Made several new bffs but has already fallen out with them/deleted/blocked/shamed them on SM.

Still boring af.

Still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel we are constantly teetering on the edge of a MMM like we’re not quite there. Like a huge anticlimax

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daft dog woke me for a wee and now can't get back to sleep with Mr Caws bastard breath and snoring. (He's getting a pillow over his head in a sec).

Ahhhh, and then I read the "hun" motto, the universal quote when anyone is slightly inconvenient to them.

'Even salt looks like sugar'

duck offfffffffff

Bad mood for rest of day now. No fucka needs a dose of hun at 4.24am!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes being oh so funny and original on fb. Come on Marcus let it allllll out! Yayyyy I won thread title yet again. 💃💃💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hes being oh so funny and original on fb. Come on Marcus let it allllll out! Yayyyy I won thread title yet again. 💃💃💃💃
He's going to be on a dotty delete on the ear pierce post when he wakes. Most interaction hes ever had. Stupid bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He keeps banging on about entering that prize paradise to win ndubz tickets. Just bleeping buy some. But the baggy duck takes the piss out of people that can’t afford tickets. He’s such a wanker.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
duck me sideways. Imagine Marcus’ chins face being the front of the McDonald’s brand and being the first thing you see when you walk through the door. That’ll be the best diet and incentive going.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Carcus: *Says something idiotic and judgemental, thinking everyone will bum lick him*

*Gets called out on it because he’s a judgemental, hypocritical idiot with no right to talk*

Carcus: “gOd I wAs OnLy JoKiNg ChiLL oUt LoL”

It’s all ‘be kind’ when he’s on the receiving end though, yeah? Stupid bleeping plum.
Sid and Rich can absolutely get in the sea for creating this moronic, useless lump. Rant over beauts!!

Haha he posted on fb as well I just came to say this. Wonder what the excuse will be to not even go for interview?
We should start taking bets on what the excuse will be 😂 I think it’ll be ‘I’ve got to work on my mental health first’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely hope he actually makes a go of it and actually commits to a job! But I seriously doubt he will

Reactions: 16
He won’t last a day working at McDonald’s, if he even gets as far as the interview. It’ll get busy and he’ll start throwing large cokes at the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.