Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will blame his autism for not getting social cues if he is pulled on it. The best thing would be for him to get barred from spoons

Reactions: 16
Funny how marcus don’t mind this Asian lad ain’t it. What would he do if the man actually was interested and his parents or grandparents spoke noodle or whatever it was he called it.

Reactions: 17
Absolute predator 🤮
Pray for those poor blokes bones & noses beauts
As they are getting crushed and squished tonight!

Aww beaut, I’ve been looking out for you! I know we can’t ask where people are as we all stay away from here for whatever reasons but welcome back! 😘 This actually turns my stomach and makes me so angry! 😡 Can you imagine a man trying the same tit with a woman, all hell would break loose and this is no bleeping different! Marcus, you are over stepping the boundaries and you deserve to be knocked into the next bleeping stratosphere! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Predator is the word he’s so disgusting and horny for any scent of a young man he shouldn’t be allowed out 🤣🤮imagine getting so pissed you think yeah go on I’ll give him one and then put comes his mushroom 🍄 and he’s got to pull his belly up to find it and he’s gotta packet crisps under there he lost last week 😂🤮🤮🤮🤮stuff of nightmares

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He thinks they are all his friends and he’s so desperate to kiss them. Got his eyes on the young Asian lad I see, he’s not far off getting a punch.

• Haha
So he stays in a travel lodge, claims he is an alcoholic, family put photos up so he cant be served in shops etc. Joins aa or whatever its called. Gets a place in camborne.on the drink daily..and no one of his family are anywhere to be seen
Wtf is it all about

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Beauts, be on live watch tonight, I'm expecting an MMMM when one of these lads (deservedly) gives him a smack !

• Haha
  • Heart
So he’s gone from being a racist to sex pesting over a man who looks like he may be of Asian origin.

If this was a straight guy pesting over a bunch of girls then nobody would stand for it. The blokes are all just laughing and obviously taking the piss out of him but I’m surprised that they’re allowing it to continue. Sure later on when they’ve had more to drink and the mood changes they’ll tell him to duck off.

Also the girl with black hair looks like Marcus with make up and a wig.

We’ve gone from suicidal suggestions to finding love in a beer garden. Just another day in the life of MM.

@Venom will there be a PJMMMM special 🎥 this weekend 🙏🏼👑

• Haha
  • Heart
It's all gonna come crashing down when they sober up and reject any real friendship.... right?! If he has all their insta handles though, I'm nervous for their safety 😬😬

Reactions: 10
Maybe we need to send a copy of the shitting in the bush video to their inboxes and see what they make of their new BFF then?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There aren't any of his actual friends in sight are there??? Heidi, Kim, the pocket etc??? I've been in da club and lost all my friends many times before, you make friends but then personally I start to feel a bit of a loser and soon take myself off French exit style. I bet he looks soooooo embarrassing just cruising around from group to group, or maybe that's how it works down in Cammers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There aren't any of his actual friends in sight are there??? Heidi, Kim, the pocket etc??? I've been in da club and lost all my friends many times before, you make friends but then personally I start to feel a bit of a loser and soon take myself off French exit style. I bet he looks soooooo embarrassing just cruising around from group to group, or maybe that's how it works down in Cammers?
They are absolutely taking the piss out of him too🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Like, it's giving me David Brent vibes yaknow?

They are absolutely taking the piss out of him too🙈🙈
This is what I assumed, I can't see the Vids atm but surely they are like wtf is this plank?! Even if they are entertaining it a little

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t watch the videos beauts. I can’t deal with watching that fat twit force himself on poor men. Knocks me sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.