Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you beauts reckon Camboure was the set for The Hills Have Eyes film?. I'm noticing some resemblance in the lushers and the cast. Right inbreds that lot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
need to catch up……however just needed to say seeing some of you beauts on the JM thread has made me feel weirdly proud! Initially only hopped on here as Sal Axl 🥱 was just always being a slag and KHM is a boring racist…..but was right on time 🎵 for the fake alcoholic dayzzz. Hands down best thread on here this with the best twattlers. I can’t go awayyyyyyy!

Hopefully we are in for a MMM rougelodge style just in time for the BH! 🙋🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Since he’s obsessed with NDubz lately I’m waiting for the LLL brigade to tag Tulisa “Marcus needs you” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s so funny that he can’t handle the comments he gets but happily dishes it out hahahahaahahahah. Marcus you’re an actual head, creepy predatory cxnt and you need to give that fat head a wobble before your life gets even worse than it already is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those poor blokes he is harassing. Out for a drink after finishing work for a long BH weekend and they end up with this sweaty pervert assaulting them. If this was a bloke doing this to women he would be thrown out or the police called.
Also , do none of these scruffs work ?? All day , every day in the bleeping Spoons !!
Wish we could all do that ( but not in the Spoons obviously !! )
Anyway , off to bed. My 5 x 12 hours NHS shifts start again tomorrow - someone has to pay for their benefits / emergency accommodation/ PIP etc 😡😮🙄😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe my luck, after working for 12 hours (in one day Marcus not in a lifetime), it's a bleeping bank holiday, I have the wine open and a MMMM is potentially on the horizon!!! Gonna be high rate if this doesn't pan out

Maybe he's been told by his new gang that he's got to go awaaaayyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d love to see him working at McDonalds in Brixton. On any day of the week he’d last 2 minutes.
He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those poor blokes he is harassing. Out for a drink after finishing work for a long BH weekend and they end up with this sweaty pervert assaulting them. If this was a bloke doing this to women he would be thrown out or the police called.
Also , do none of these scruffs work ?? All day , every day in the bleeping Spoons !!
Wish we could all do that ( but not in the Spoons obviously !! )
Anyway , off to bed. My 5 x 12 hours NHS shifts start again tomorrow - someone has to pay for their benefits / emergency accommodation/ PIP etc 😡😮🙄😢
Fellow NHS wanker here beaut ✌✌✌ good luck on the BH shifts, be sure to stick up on fathchers and 48 Cadburys cream eggs and you'll be grand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The JM thread has taken over my life atm which is why I've neglected this thread (missed you all beauts). Her thread is the tit show that just keeps giving. But I had to run here after todays despicable events from the Cambourne crusher, even my mum rung me absolute disgust. Marcus you are a bleeping PREDATOR!!! Makes me skin crawl!!!! bleeping leech. 🦠🦠🦠🪱🪱🪱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’d more fit in with the crowd hanging outside of McDonald’s in Brixton! Jeez you’ve just unlocked a memory for me there not been there in about 10 years 🤣🤣
Was there on Sunday beaut it's still the same, in a good way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.