Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted another vid on his story harassing that poor lad. So uncomfortable to watch
I might be old school and maybe ‘gay bars’ aren’t what they were when I went out, but if he wants to pull why not go to one?! I don’t get why he thinks perving and slobbering over clearly straight men is a normal thing to do. I feel like I can see what happened with SG did similar and took advantage when he was drunk. He’s a toxic predator!

Reactions: 19
He's literally forcing himself on these men. This cockeomble should be on a register..Marcus, its not big, funny or clever.

Reactions: 14
I might be old school and maybe ‘gay bars’ aren’t what they were when I went out, but if he wants to pull why not go to one?! I don’t get why he thinks perving and slobbering over clearly straight men is a normal thing to do. I feel like I can see what happened with SG did similar and took advantage when he was drunk. He’s a toxic predator!
Even so he needs to know you can’t just start kissing and pawing at people. I can just see carcus going to the police station daily to sign on the register then off to spoons for the lunch club

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha his latest story is him calling all his followers cunts and saying he’s going to bed. Turning his phone off as well. Some of the comments must have got to him 🤣🤣🤣 shame because he’s drunk enough for a MMMM but he’s thrown his dummy out the pram instead. Come on Marcus, you’re a right bore - people only watch you for the meltdowns. Give the people what they want 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he have his air pods in his ears all the time?
He thinks he’s at work beaut (Spoons)! 🤣 My colleagues walk around the office with their air pods in (I don’t own a pair) but they’re practically constantly on MS Teams so it makes sense for them. Maybe he’s always connected to his money making (begging / fraudulent) scams so he needs to know updated account credits at all times. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha his latest story is him calling all his followers cunts and saying he’s going to bed. Turning his phone off as well. Some of the comments must have got to him 🤣🤣🤣 shame because he’s drunk enough for a MMMM but he’s thrown his dummy out the pram instead. Come on Marcus, you’re a right bore - people only watch you for the meltdowns. Give the people what they want 😭😭😭😭
I really hope people have been calling him out on his predatory behaviour and noticed it like we have I'm feeling so so uncomfortable

He's such a creepy predator it scares me.
Same :/

Reactions: 12
Thought I’d throw in my two cents about his interview at McDonalds.

I used to be a manager there, let me tell you he won’t last a day if he even gets offered the job. It’s a very stressful environment to work in and you need thick skin, if a customer kicks off because the shake machine isn’t working he can’t go throwing coke around to release his anger.

Also not sure if he realises that he can’t have three triple cheeseburgers and a cheese sharebox on his break.
I’d love to see him working at McDonalds in Brixton. On any day of the week he’d last 2 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He's not into gay men though is he? He's only into straight men who aren't into him ....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
it's so disgusting and he thinks he can make it "funny" because he's gay, no Marcus, it's assault and these men do not consent ! :mad:
100percent if it was a man forcing himself onto women all he'll would break loose. He makes me sick to the core. Rapey bleep. I would love for one of these men to punch his other tooth out and teach him some boundaries!!

Reactions: 13
He thinks he’s at work beaut (Spoons)! 🤣 My colleagues walk around the office with their air pods in (I don’t own a pair) but they’re practically constantly on MS Teams so it makes sense for them. Maybe he’s always connected to his money making (begging / fraudulent) scams so he needs to know updated account credits at all times. 🙄
Wow he’s so savvy. I want to be like him 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep an eye on his TikTok and Facebook beauts, the sneaky bastard has done this before and had a full on meltdown on TikTok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what his nasty streak is. He usually can’t string a sentence together without breaking down.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.