Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me cry is though he’s making out as though he’s a recovering party drug addict ala Kate Moss. I bet he tried it twice and spewed up his Wetherspoons peas.
also beauts I deamt that we all met up for a MM party last night and Vincent himself gatecrashed and we were pretending that we didn’t know what tattle was and he slept in a tent with us 😂
Must’ve been a circus tent to fit him in beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Thread suggestion;
Marcus on a health kick; grapes, squats and absolutely no coke.
Still peddling his scams as he's stony broke!

Reactions: 13
Would have thought he would have lost some weight if he was doing cocaine nearly every day lol
I just don’t believe a word he says, he probably wasn’t doing it, he just wants the sympathy vote and a Marcus Mitchell pity party from the LLL brigade.. this guy is a big time billy bullshiter who only thinks about himself and his web of lies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
After the audacity of his Daniella Westbrook post too! Calling Adelle a coke head! Making his tit memes about cocaine users when all along he was snaffling it himself (which we all knew) People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Marcus! He's really going to end up with no following people are growing tired of the constant lies!

Reactions: 24
Oh bleeping hell Marcus, pick a side and stick to it:

Tattle are either horrible bullies or we inspire you to live your best life - which one?

You are either Be Kind or suggesting exes should die or it’s fine if they kill themselves - which one? The irony after all his “attempts” and the tragic death of another that he tries to make about him

You are either happy with yourself or encouraging disordered eating in order to lose weight - which one? It’s an absolute farce

Would be genuinely interested to know what one of his paid subscribers is seeing here that I am missing? He’s not entertaining, funny or pleasant.

Reactions: 17
It’s the complete lack of any responsibility in any aspect of his behaviour. The ❄ and 🥃 that was ‘the wrong crowd’, even Sid blamed people he had hung out with. No ones forced him. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I just don’t believe a word he says, he probably wasn’t doing it, he just wants the sympathy vote and a Marcus Mitchell pity party from the LLL brigade.. this guy is a big time billy bullshiter who only thinks about himself and his web of lies 🤷‍♀️
Who's that in your profile pic?
That's Amy Jayne, She's chasing dick.

• Haha
Even the ❄ post is recycled - he pulled nearly exactly the same crap in October (but aimed at booze). He is so predictable 🙄🙄🙄

0B80793C-95D5-4F6A-8EC3-AB716BF2601F.jpeg

730BE7A5-5C8F-4E53-ADB3-F19365B13F48.jpeg

BAA90A04-1AFF-400A-BD83-6BFFD77F1B8F.jpeg

The October one was just before Stab-gate… So I feel like maybe something’s brewing! And isn’t it exciting beauts?! @Lucyxxxx I think you’re right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the complete lack of any responsibility in any aspect of his behaviour. The ❄ and 🥃 that was ‘the wrong crowd’, even Sid blamed people he had hung out with. No ones forced him. It’s pathetic.
Exactly!. It’s everyone’s fault except bleeping Marcus. He really fucks me off, he’s a compulsive liar, and he’s believes his own lies

Who's that in your profile pic?
That's Amy Jayne, She's chasing dick.
😂😂😂😂 Amy Jane Mitchell in the fridge living her best life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m only just noticing about the ears 🤣 (bit late to the Vincent party!) hilarious where the actual duck are they!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And hes already turned comments off on the photoshoot post, 20 minutes after posting it! Hes so desperate for attention but also desperate not to be called out on his bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.