Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reporting him. The moneys really chucked me over the edge. 🤣 I’m foaming at the mouth. Also, can someone fill me on who we’re sus about? What’s going off with someone we’re not sure about? Who, what and why because I feel like I’ve missed something. 🧐
Barley water had a wonky moment (by wonky I mean full on nuts, by moment I mean months😁) ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m reporting him. The moneys really chucked me over the edge. 🤣 I’m foaming at the mouth. Also, can someone fill me on who we’re sus about? What’s going off with someone we’re not sure about? Who, what and why because I feel like I’ve missed something. 🧐
More in here beaut not sure if you know

Reactions: 6
I'm one of the blocked beauts but his latest money scams are making me sick to my stomach. Please unblocked beauts keep reporting these vile, irresponsible posts.

He just gets more and more repulsive everytime I look at the blob.

Reactions: 8
I reckon he's trolling us with that money scam thing beauts.
There's no way he could earn that! I know some of his Live Laugh Lothe brigade are thick knobheads but seriously!? They can't be THAT thick surely????

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve had a lot of people on my SM starting to share the link also it must be a scam somewhere along the lines and hopefully the ones putting it out there are the ones it effects x
719743DE-BA17-4E23-8124-678BBE99D86B.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I’m waaay behind beauts, been out and about trying to have a life 😂 love to all 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He looks absolutely massive here. Like, worryingly large.

Marcus mate, please start looking after yourself. I may not like you, but you’re going to eat yourself into an early grave.
Was gonna say has he put more weight on not one for body shaming but yeah it's not good

Reactions: 7
He definitely has put more weight on. This story with him dancing you can actually see his double chin wobble 😳 I didn't even think that was possible 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He definitely has put more weight on. This story with him dancing you can actually see his double chin wobble 😳 I didn't even think that was possible 😅
Well as he says he is in a relationship with food 😂 sorry but his claims of losing his virginity got me thinking of this cause ain't no one touching him

200.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off man just checked his facebook and he's starting with the recycling posts from the gram and telling people to click the link scamming bastard

And comments are off!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie. Marcus might play for attention constantly and he does my bleeping head in just as much as the next person. But this fat duck name calling is actually drying my brain when I read this thread. Is there any need for that I couldn’t care if use don’t agree with me but some not all of you can be some of the most vile bullys Ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie. Marcus might play for attention constantly and he does my bleeping head in just as much as the next person. But this fat duck name calling is actually drying my brain when I read this thread. Is there any need for that I couldn’t care if use don’t agree with me but some not all of you can be some of the most vile bullys Ever.
Hi Sid
You surely must be ashamed that your son has never done a days work in his life and just leeches off society day in day out? Btw your ‘envelope’ bouquets are shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.