Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning beauts, I missed you all so much yesterday, didn’t know what to do with myself, I actually had to interact with my family 😜 but I’m back with my real family now 🙌 we are back better than ever after having our hands smacked 😳 Anyway let’s all have a good day. As always love to all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey my beauts 💐 can we please state the rules at the start of each thread I messaged the mods last night, I’m not to switched on to this site so could someone please do this at the start of each new one ? Xx

Also could I have an update on MM insta ? Fell out with the sister and she’s changed her password 🥺🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys I feel like there’s a lot to talk about from yesterday… where do we begin?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey my beauts 💐 can we please state the rules at the start of each thread I messaged the mods last night, I’m not to switched on to this site so could someone please do this at the start of each new one ? Xx

Also could I have an update on MM insta ? Fell out with the sister and she’s changed her password 🥺🤣

He posted a pic of Molly-Mae 🙄 and his usual questions along with a mic drop post about the thread being closed 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh thank god this is back!! I felt so lost yesterday just floating around the other threads I follow but don’t really care about. I was so lonely! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I feel like there’s a lot to talk about from yesterday… where do we begin?
I missed what happened, I came on to the threads being closed.
We need to all follow the rules and report any posts that we think are breaking the rules or we'll lose this for good. I know a lot of us are close now, which makes it difficult to report posts but we have to stick to the rules beauts ❤

• Heart
Oh heyyyyyyyyy!!! Nothing much to report on the Instagram front, he still has his comments off. Shocker!! Missed you guys 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We need to all follow the rules and report any posts that we think are breaking the rules or we'll lose this for good. I know a lot of us are close now, which makes it difficult to report posts but we have to stick to the rules beauts ❤
I missed it too I just came on & it’s was closed, like you say everyone needs to follow the rules.We can’t risk losing our little tattle family again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank the stars this is back, I felt so lost and annoyed with the smug mic drop post! Not so smug now stabicus

• Haha
The minute he thought this thread was closed he posted loads of content… he won’t be very happy that it’s back up and running that’s for sure! Let’s all keep to the rules and only discuss Marcus in this thread. We have the other one for chatter ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I missed it too I just came on & it’s was closed, like you say everyone needs to follow the rules.We can’t risk losing our little tattle family again ❤
Yeah I missed it and my heart dropped I actually had to adult horrible experience 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean we need to talk about all his posts. But the one that got me was click for a surprise and it was his squished boobs.

Also posting the pic of the slimming world book, and then when someone said are you joining slimming world saying no and that he’s happy with his size

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I mean we need to talk about all his posts. But the one that got me was click for a surprise and it was his squished boobs.

Also posting the pic of the slimming world book, and then when someone said are you joining slimming world saying no and that he’s happy with his size
Ohhhhh 😂😂
Soz beaut. It's my old brain unable to keep up with you young whippersnapper 😂😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I ROARED seeing that mic drop post, he seemed very manic yesterday, probably thinking he’d shut us down for good haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh thank god, I'm on my best behaviour from now on lads, has anyone have screenshots of what I missed if the horrible tit ? Marcus I mean. I missed you all so much, I was looking at other threads and when I saw your names it was so sad, love you Beauts x

• Heart

I honestly don’t think I’ll ever get over the horror of his hairy nips staring me in the face. Seems Sid doesn’t let them have the heating on in that house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi Marcus!

You can't throw shade on what shines. And Tattle is a massive big shiny shining thing!

Hello Fam, I've missed you

We are family, I've got all my Tattlers with me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh thank god, I'm on my best behaviour from now on lads, has anyone have screenshots of what I missed if the horrible tit ? Marcus I mean. I missed you all so much, I was looking at other threads and when I saw your names it was so sad, love you Beauts x
Not much he also did a mic drop story all smug

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.