Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custardslice24

Early contender for a thread title; Marcus dreams of an Italian vacation, Sid's got more chance of being on Babestation.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread locked because people keep knowingly breaking the rules.

Unlocked, but anyone unsure why it was locked read the rules and site support questions thread. Report any posts breaking the rules to avoid it ever being locked agsin.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Early contender for a thread title; Marcus dreams of an Italian vacation, Sid's got more chance of being on Babestation.
Excuse me beaut but I see your new. I am in fact the thread title queen so keep the really funny suggestions for other threads! *storms off to smash the house up*😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Beauts how embarrassing he's posted from his 'Marcus loses weight' account of him sat with 15 chins and 3 stone stone heavier. More like Marcus gains weight..

Sorry Lucy but another thread suggestion....

Marcus Mitchell Gains 3 stone... scamming followers to get to Rome :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
So he’s deleted all references to those money scamming sites. He’s kept a few of those ‘double dare you to click the link in my bio’ comments, but changed the link to Hello Fresh. Soooo - looks like he didn’t get the huge payout he was bragging about? Well blow me over with an envelope bouquet - who saw that coming?!?! (Spoiler alert: All of us. Everyone. We all did.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

sassyflamingo

Thread suggestion:

marcus mitchell #18 noone likes his posts anymore cos theyre dumb, his only fan left is sid (thats his mum)

It doesn’t feel right to be near the end of the thread and theres no suggestions from @Lucyxxxx so this is my rubbish attempt, lucy hope youre ok beaut! ✉ 💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie. Marcus might play for attention constantly and he does my fucking head in just as much as the next person. But this fat fuck name calling is actually drying my brain when I read this thread. Is there any need for that I couldn’t care if use don’t agree with me but some not all of you can be some of the most vile bullys Ever.
Marcus doesn’t only “play for attention” at all. He is manipulative, a liar, a beg, misogynistic, a bully, narcissistic and self entitled, I could go on but there is neither the space or inclination to do so. Read the wiki, you can clearly see for yourself.
He posts freely on a platform to lots and lots of people, without restraint, and that is his absolute right.
But make no mistake, not everybody has to like it. And the truth is coming out. I can’t speak for other threads, I neither read nor post on them but I can tell you that apart from a couple of wonky ones the people I’ve come to know are genuinely lovely. Tattle may not be for you and that’s fine, but remember, you came here.
I hate coffee so I don’t go to Costa 🤷🏼‍♀️
All the while these influencers (🤮) feel they can say what ever they want the more I fear for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Ready to go downstairs and threaten my other half with a knife and smash the place up. Nice one @Apple In My Pie their blood is on your hands!

Recap.

We have been very busy with the wiki this week. If your new, it's a must read!
This prompted Marcus to stage a dramatic exit once and for all from insta - he was back 3 days later.
Cornwalls answer to Marilyn Monroe (Sidney) went on a rant about tattle, how we stalk her business which isn't registered on companies house and unwittingly gave herself a new nickname - Betty Book. 😂
Tattlers have speculated about Marcus absence however it seems he was at a spa the whole time more like for half a day and spent the rest of his time going 2s on the dildo with Sid.
Sid revealed Marcus has no friends anymore.
A regular poster had a bit of a Jason moment and hasn't been heard from since.
Sorry if I've missed anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

boojange

VIP Member
Shall we book our holidays to Camborne this year? The Tattle annual conference? Day trip to The John Francis Bassett for cider and peas and then onto the A30 to cheese roll down the embankment and then a screening of Ice Age and a craft class in envelope bouquets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

namey

He watched a series about Curon early hours of this morning and suddenly he’s definitely going there in March. Hahahahaha. Bloody hell, if I went everywhere I’d seen in films, I’d have been round the world about three times and to outer space a good few times as well. Keep dreaming MM, but be a bit more realistic with your holiday plans. Maybe Minehead Butlins would better suit your budget? (Not slagging Butlins before anyone kicks off 🤣).
Can’t wait for him to go a really rural part of Italy where nobody speaks English and he cries to mummy to fetch him home. Which she won’t of course cos she’s a) glad of the break and b) tied to the headboard…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
They were up for sooooo long 🤣 made my week!

Thread suggestion Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete, but oh dear Marcus we’ve got the receipts 🧾

• Haha
  • Heart

spagooter

i have nothing useful to say, i just wanted to post this pic again , consider it a teaser of what’s coming any day now

0B40C414-FF2C-4D55-AAD1-A6E34F4920F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220120_143649.jpg

Erm how about imagine calling your kid MARCUS 🤢 and they turned out to be a fat smelly lazy lying racist misogynistic scamming begging bastard... oh wait 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

liltatling

VIP Member
Please let's keep this ❤
I was so annoyed he was so smug it got locked. I'm so pleased it's back open again....mwahaha 😈
Best behaviour now ladies and gents....especially as people spent so much time on an amazing Wiki.
For any newbies that Marcus may have sent here....please read the Wiki and have your eyes opened to this disgusting individual

• Heart
  • Haha