Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised if he actually gets the money he’s claiming to get - what’s the total of it now, £1000? - as why are they making him wait ~14 days for the money if he has already earned it iygwim? I don’t think he’s going to see a sniff of it.
I was thinking this exact thing! Looking forward to seeing if in 12 days, the “dare you to click my bio link” stops completely and never speaks of it again because the money never goes through.

Reactions: 11
I’m gonna report him and his mothers business to HMRC. Smug bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In a relationship with food he reckons he can't help himself 🙄
That coleslaw skin is awful 🤭

I’m gonna report him and his mothers business to HMRC. Smug bastard
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💅 yaaas

I was thinking this exact thing! Looking forward to seeing if in 12 days, the “dare you to click my bio link” stops completely and never speaks of it again because the money never goes through.
If it does happen he’s a very foolish person because he’s advertised the crap out of it, boasted and gone on whilst getting UC and probably swindled disability with that fake ASD diagnosis. It’s all going to end up falling to pieces if he’s reported enough.

Reactions: 12
He’s such a boring fat bleep. Everything is about that scam now on his page. He’s basically become a bot account 🤣

• Haha
Just caught up beauts he is so smug lately. How can he take advantage of vulnerable people & think it’s ok. He really has no conscience at all & he’s getting worse. Sid must be so proud having a massive twit for a son.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg I have only just come across him blog, I’m bleeping crying 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg I have only just come across him blog, I’m bleeping crying 😂😂
Beaut I had a stitch from laughing at that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m reporting him. The moneys really chucked me over the edge. 🤣 I’m foaming at the mouth. Also, can someone fill me on who we’re sus about? What’s going off with someone we’re not sure about? Who, what and why because I feel like I’ve missed something. 🧐

Reactions: 13
Beauts how embarrassing he's posted from his 'Marcus loses weight' account of him sat with 15 chins and 3 stone stone heavier. More like Marcus gains weight..

Sorry Lucy but another thread suggestion....

Marcus Mitchell Gains 3 stone... scamming followers to get to Rome :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Right that's it I'm coming in with my own thread title suggestion. It's a spin off of a comment I left in the PA thread.

🎶 Woaaaaaahh promiscuous girl, trolls are slayting her online 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.