Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how he’s accumulated that much from £2 per person clicking on the link. That means at least 800 of his followers have entered their emails and signed up to something they don’t have a clue what for 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He looks absolutely massive here. Like, worryingly large.

Marcus mate, please start looking after yourself. I may not like you, but you’re going to eat yourself into an early grave.
He wants to go to an early grave beaut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E8C9D2BF-ABBD-45E2-AA77-F25DA28B41E5.jpeg

Up to £1800 now!! We have to see the silver lining beauts as this means he will be able to afford Italy and I cant wait to see how that trip unfolds 🍿

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Early contender for a thread title; Marcus dreams of an Italian vacation, Sid's got more chance of being on Babestation.
Excuse me beaut but I see your new. I am in fact the thread title queen so keep the really funny suggestions for other threads! *storms off to smash the house up*😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
20220114_191339.jpg

Sorry to share this again but can someone put it in the wiki under the racism spoiler as I cant do it

Reactions: 8
Just caught up. Hes not changed, scamming people, and stealing memes. I'm glad im blocked hes bleeping boring.

Reactions: 10
God that’s actually grotesque, he’ll be dead by 25 the rate he’s going. Jesus, I saw he’d put in some timber but Christ, it’s all on the middle, visceral fat, that’ll do you in. Fats worse than the booze for the liver and body
yup, he is the poster child for insulin resistance!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.