Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Where was Marcus the last three days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn got my thread suggestion in too late, why couldn’t he come back a day earlier? Always a disappointment Marcus, always. However, that is a great title, nice one @Apple In My Pie you’ll have to watch your back though because @Lucyxxxx might want to break your bones (but not in a malicious way).

also the poll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He doesn’t seem to care with all the threats to close down his social media then back tracking all the time he comes access as someone with zero integrity . Who wants to follow someone who talks tit constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ready to go downstairs and threaten my other half with a knife and smash the place up. Nice one @Apple In My Pie their blood is on your hands!

Recap.

We have been very busy with the wiki this week. If your new, it's a must read!
This prompted Marcus to stage a dramatic exit once and for all from insta - he was back 3 days later.
Cornwalls answer to Marilyn Monroe (Sidney) went on a rant about tattle, how we stalk her business which isn't registered on companies house and unwittingly gave herself a new nickname - Betty Book. 😂
Tattlers have speculated about Marcus absence however it seems he was at a spa the whole time more like for half a day and spent the rest of his time going 2s on the dildo with Sid.
Sid revealed Marcus has no friends anymore.
A regular poster had a bit of a Jason moment and hasn't been heard from since.
Sorry if I've missed anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ready to go downstairs and threaten my other half with a knife and smash the place up. Nice one @Apple In My Pie their blood is on your hands!

Recap.

This prompted Marcus to stage a dramatic exit once and for all from insta - he was back 3 days later.
Cornwalls answer to Marilyn Monroe (Sidney) went on a rant about tattle, how we stalk her business which isn't registered on companies house and unwittingly gave herself a new nickname - Betty Book. 😂
Tattlers have speculated about Marcus absence however it seems he was at a spa the whole time more like for half a day and spent the rest of his time going 2s on the dildo with Sid.
As always fab recap what would we do without you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Recap.

👏👏👏 as always beaut

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Come on beauts… he’s back, acting a class A twit. And we bleeping love it don’t we. 🤣 those of you who are like “oh duck me, he’s back” … why? 😂👀 when he’s gone we’re bored as tit 😂 waiting for him to do something. If he didn’t come back we wouldn’t have this thread and tbh, I need it now. It’s therapy. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.