Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie. Marcus might play for attention constantly and he does my bleeping head in just as much as the next person. But this fat duck name calling is actually drying my brain when I read this thread. Is there any need for that I couldn’t care if use don’t agree with me but some not all of you can be some of the most vile bullys Ever.
Marcus doesn’t only “play for attention” at all. He is manipulative, a liar, a beg, misogynistic, a bully, narcissistic and self entitled, I could go on but there is neither the space or inclination to do so. Read the wiki, you can clearly see for yourself.
He posts freely on a platform to lots and lots of people, without restraint, and that is his absolute right.
But make no mistake, not everybody has to like it. And the truth is coming out. I can’t speak for other threads, I neither read nor post on them but I can tell you that apart from a couple of wonky ones the people I’ve come to know are genuinely lovely. Tattle may not be for you and that’s fine, but remember, you came here.
I hate coffee so I don’t go to Costa 🤷🏼‍♀️
All the while these influencers (🤮) feel they can say what ever they want the more I fear for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not gonna lie. Marcus might play for attention constantly and he does my bleeping head in just as much as the next person. But this fat duck name calling is actually drying my brain when I read this thread. Is there any need for that I couldn’t care if use don’t agree with me but some not all of you can be some of the most vile bullys Ever.
I’m sorry, are you lost?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon he's trolling us with that money scam thing beauts.
There's no way he could earn that! I know some of his Live Laugh Lothe brigade are thick knobheads but seriously!? They can't be THAT thick surely????
I am currently doing up my flat and you have just inspired me to get “Live Laugh Loathe” as a wall print 😂😂😂😂😂 who knew tattle would inspire me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marcus doesn’t only “play for attention” at all. He is manipulative, a liar, a beg, misogynistic, a bully, narcissistic and self entitled, I could go on but there is neither the space or inclination to do so. Read the wiki, you can clearly see for yourself.
He posts freely on a platform to lots and lots of people, without restraint, and that is his absolute right.
But make no mistake, not everybody has to like it. And the truth is coming out. I can’t speak for other threads, I neither read nor post on them but I can tell you that apart from a couple of wonky ones the people I’ve come to know are genuinely lovely. Tattle may not be for you and that’s fine, but remember, you came here.
I hate coffee so I don’t go to Costa 🤷🏼‍♀️
All the while these influencers (🤮) feel they can say what ever they want the more I fear for the future.
So perfectly put👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Which account is he posting on Facebook with? I can’t find the one he used to use.

Reactions: 5
So the fact he calls out women over nothing constantly does duck all with his life is too lazy to actually get a job or do a trial shift for that matter and earn a decent wage instead of sitting on his arse scamming people all the time begging and is a known racist is fine is it? Not to mention him playing the autism card to get away with all this! I don't actually care anymore cause he is a disgusting vile excuse of a human trying to make a laughing stock of us all 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow lots to catch up on! @elliebellieboo I hope you’re ok sweets - that’s such vile behaviour, and it warrants some proper consequences.

It seems Sid/Carcus/Jason has paid us a visit! What a treat!

And the giant turd is out of Facebook jail - lucky us! This has to be the best example of what a disgusting, hypocritical, vile, phony he is:
61792C91-133B-4201-BAA0-1F0565C510ED.jpeg

When he calls people cunts it’s funny, and his LLL brigade say they’re snowflakes if they react… If we call out his appalling behaviour it’s grounds for 5 suicide attempts in a year. I’m so mad I need a glass of wine, and it’s only midday where I am!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cammy. Short for Camborne? Just as Barley made that big dramatic exit. 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
I get so suspicious of names I don't recognise now that just pop up and had a fair few new names reacting to my posts always check to see when they made up their profile! We have snakes everywhere now don't we 😜😂 🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
Beauts make sure you report this post as scam or fraud on Facebook as well as the ones he keeps putting up on insta.

D17F6ACB-ABAC-4A3D-BEE3-DB94F1BCC0F9.png

Reactions: 10
Omg I have only just come across him blog, I’m bleeping crying 😂😂
How descriptive....normally people who fly into an anxiety attack/rage cant really remember what happened once they've calmed down 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread locked because people keep knowingly breaking the rules.

Unlocked, but anyone unsure why it was locked read the rules and site support questions thread. Report any posts breaking the rules to avoid it ever being locked agsin.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Please let's keep this ❤
I was so annoyed he was so smug it got locked. I'm so pleased it's back open again....mwahaha 😈
Best behaviour now ladies and gents....especially as people spent so much time on an amazing Wiki.
For any newbies that Marcus may have sent here....please read the Wiki and have your eyes opened to this disgusting individual

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I was so lost yesterday! But now I'm at work all day so gonna miss it all 😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.