Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooooo!

Welcome to the thread beauts, carcuseseses and stabbacuseses ❤
Here we can chat off topic whilst he's being boring or whatever!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Love from me and Little Willy 😘🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank the actual bleeping heavens!! I love you all on here and was contemplating a drive to Camborne to take him on sesh myself 😁 as we were my beautettes 💚❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Never mind him, I want Heidi action ! I miss that 'lil white corseted bundle of pouting joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love you all beauts ❤❤ I’m doing the last of my Christmas shopping this afternoon and quite frankly I’d rather dig a spoon into my eyeballs 🥲

how we all doing?

• Heart
  • Haha
So I actually said hey beaut to someone on a dating app, take me outside and shoot me now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey beauts!

I'm also trying and failing to get ready for Christmas, whilst looking after my mum.
Bloody nightmare! She decided to go and have major surgery 10 days before Christmas.... I mean how am I meant to fit in my lashes and downing bottles of Baileys whilst looking after her 🙄😂😂

Hope everyone is ok xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
I often think of that lunatic on the earlier threads (was he called Jason?) who went ITS ME MARCUS FUCKERS ahahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiya beauts, fab idea @Ethel's little Willy I think I love you for doing this 😂 we can all talk now beauts about us not Fat bleeping Marcus, is anyone else like me now tho where you can’t think what to say 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve so much wrapping to do, however will I cope without Carcus to show me how to cut paper and sticky tape?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi beauts, love the idea for this thread! Since Marcus is being a boring twit ive managed to finish my Christmas shopping, just the small task of baking 8 different things for Christmas! Hope everyone’s ok!

• Heart
I’ve so much wrapping to do, however will I cope without Carcus to show me how to cut paper and sticky tape?!
I done all mine today took hours🙄 I was like you, was waiting for him to show us how to do it, it was so hard without him showing me what to do but somehow I managed it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.