Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some days words fail me.
what sort of fuckery is this world coming to if you can bag £1600 notes for not leaving your house. While the rest of us work and are skint
View attachment 994879
I 💯 agree with you! It’s a massive kick in the minge when we all work our backsides off to try and make ends meet. 🤬 He definitely needs reporting for sure. xxx

Reactions: 8
Yes any additional income must be declared especially regular income from a job, as he says sm is his job. So the Tuesdays should’ve been logged with dwp and that would affect his uc. If he’s reported enough they’ll investigate him. I’d not be at all surprised if he’s already under the radar and they’re gathering evidence for an interview under caution.
So he wants to visit Dubai and Italy? 🤬 Some people work 60+ hours a week and can’t afford to go on holidays like that. He’s proud to be living ‘rent free’ in people’s minds? Free being the operative word! I have the urge to punch him in the throat and I don’t even have PMT at the moment! 👊🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So he wants to visit Dubai and Italy? 🤬 Some people work 60+ hours a week and can’t afford to go on holidays like that. He’s proud to be living ‘rent free’ in people’s minds? Free being the operative word! I have the urge to punch him in the throat and I don’t even have PMT at the moment! 👊🏻
Where did he say Dubai

Reactions: 4
Guess which idiot has two thumbs and has been on Tattle for four years and only just today figured out how to put GIFs on here ?
Not me cause there's no Gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
💀💀💀 I’ve watched the crying ‘I’ve got to go away, I’m being sectioned’ video a few times but this is the first time I saw it with the Eastenders closing titles and theme tune! 💀💀💀 I kept wondering what everyone was talking about with the Eastenders ending…now I get it beauts, now I get it! 🙌🏻🤣🙌🏻🤣 Please own up, which one of you hilarious people done this? That’s made my day that has. 😘 xxx

Apoligies @KJ-2022 I’ve just saw you said “Ask and you shall receive.” @carlsberg22 outstanding work indeed! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 xxx

• Heart
Some days words fail me.
what sort of fuckery is this world coming to if you can bag £1600 notes for not leaving your house. While the rest of us work and are skint
View attachment 994879
he really fucks me off yano.
i moved from ireland to the states 6 years ago and since then have been working harder and more hours than i ever did in my life just to survive . 6 even 7 days a week sometimes from the day i got here and only been back home twice in that time. that rotund gobshite sits around in his filth doing fuckall collecting money by scamming people, most of whom i'd bet are minors , banging on about going to italy and all. he really disgusts me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
he really fucks me off yano.
i moved from ireland to the states 6 years ago and since then have been working harder and more hours than i ever did in my life just to survive . 6 even 7 days a week sometimes from the day i got here and only been back home twice in that time. that rotund gobshite sits around in his filth doing fuckall collecting money by scamming people, most of whom i'd bet are minors , banging on about going to italy and all. he really disgusts me
Do you find it a lot harder here than the states? Never go to the UK it’s so hard over there to have a decent quality of life 🤣

Sorry do people actually believe that dodgy site is going to send him any money? Like duck it is. If it was that easy to make that much money, loads of people would be doing it. He’s a dope.

Reactions: 9
Do you find it a lot harder here than the states? Never go to the UK it’s so hard over there to have a decent quality of life 🤣
honestly i'm not sure i could really give it a fair comparison, i was 21 when i left so i'd mostly been working part time hours whereas when i got here it was full time work nearly straight away. i will say i think generally starting pay in jobs is better over here and just more work to be found in general . i also was able to move out on my own after about a year and a half here (my aunt lives here and let me stay with her at first gbh) and in ireland that never even seemed like a possibility. i think it has a lot to do with where you live too tbh . so it's tough at times but i've a grand little life , don't know if i could've done the same had i not left.
with all that being said though, i do miss home very much and somedays i feel like packing it all up here and going back😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Early contender for a thread title; Marcus dreams of an Italian vacation, Sid's got more chance of being on Babestation.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
honestly i'm not sure i could really give it a fair comparison, i was 21 when i left so i'd mostly been working part time hours whereas when i got here it was full time work nearly straight away. i will say i think generally starting pay in jobs is better over here and just more work to be found in general . i also was able to move out on my own after about a year and a half here (my aunt lives here and let me stay with her at first gbh) and in ireland that never even seemed like a possibility. i think it has a lot to do with where you live too tbh . so it's tough at times but i've a grand little life , don't know if i could've done the same had i not left.
with all that being said though, i do miss home very much and somedays i feel like packing it all up here and going back😅
Yeah probably depends where you live. I’m a pure culch so there’s not much here but the quality of life is brilliant and where it’s so small everything is easily accessible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m actually tempted to report him as how is it fair that the rest of us work our arses off and pay our taxes but he just gets free money for sitting on his arse?

Reactions: 12
He looks absolutely massive here. Like, worryingly large.

Marcus mate, please start looking after yourself. I may not like you, but you’re going to eat yourself into an early grave.

Reactions: 15
Yeah probably depends where you live. I’m a pure culch so there’s not much here but the quality of life is brilliant and where it’s so small everything is easily accessible
aw yeah i get ya! i'm from a fairly rural part of donegal so it just made more sense for me (i've got to go away!!) but love to see/hear of others in ireland making a good life for themselves. some of the older generations would have you think it's impossible but it's defo not. still think someday i'll come back and do it myself😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.