Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he really is being boring as duck. Scones? As long as he's shovelling something down his fat neck he really doesn't care

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s this Becky bum hole and what has she been up to, Marcus is so boring lately I need to look over on something else’s whilst I wait for him to kick off 😂
The Alice Evans (Gruffud) ones are still pretty active

Reactions: 6
I tried reading those but my head ended up spinning! It doesn't really take much for that to happen tbh but that thread and the Katie Price 1 is manic AF 😂
Basically Alice is bleeping mental and has verbal diarrhoea on all social media platforms. She loves a dirty delete, slut shaming and a heavy filter to cover her swollen alcoholic face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically Alice is bleeping mental and has verbal diarrhoea on all social media platforms. She loves a dirty delete, slut shaming and a heavy filter to cover her swollen alcoholic face 🥴
Sounds like that threads for me…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beauts go back to the first page from the first thread and compare to the comments he gets on here now. I am cracking up at how fast and drastically it went down hill for him 😂😂😂
I was an absolute Queen Beaut! Totally sticking up for him constantly, telling him how much joy he brought to people and the trolls didn’t etc etc.. he never liked or responded which I’m ok with (his mental health/autism etc comes first.. he's coping with life not likes ffs) then came the realisation at last.. In a slap in the face tidal wave…. the fake sectionings, the absolutely ridiculous fake suicide attempts and fake self harm interspersed with hate campaigns on individuals, libel just for vindictiveness, spying and videoing random men, stealing other people’s content and memes, passing Google’s autism information off as his own personal experience and all while begging for gifts, drinks and desperately name dropping z listers in the hope of acknowledgment or freebies.
It’s utterly horrific especially if you have actual firsthand knowledge of the reality of family suicide, skin c*tting, poverty, depression etc it’s not ok to use that for followers and likes….. but we’re the wronguns!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.