Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts go back to the first page from the first thread and compare to the comments he gets on here now. I am cracking up at how fast and drastically it went down hill for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beauts go back to the first page from the first thread and compare to the comments he gets on here now. I am cracking up at how fast and drastically it went down hill for him 😂😂😂
Omg hilarious. He never did get his lips done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember when his mum blasted all over social media about him being a druggy making out he was a full blown junkie 😂🤣 he’s got a fukin nerve eh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So after spending days encouraging people to comment for these Christmas cards, constantly promoting it (he only did it to get engagement on his Instagram which = better brand deals). He can’t even be arsed to do a live to give out the cards!! Unbelievable!!
Lazy fat gorm
Gorm 😂😂😂

Remember when his mum slayted all over social media about him being a druggy making out he was a full blown junkie 😂🤣 he’s got a fukin nerve eh
Corrected that for you beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
honestly so annoying he was happy to take it with her and now shes a coke head🥴🥴 people who snorts on the daily and has a £££ a day habit is a coke head not a mother who lets loose every other weekend needs to sort his head out

Oh beauts what are we going to do now, Marcus is boring, Becky bumhole is boring, something juicy happen please, I’m not ready to go back to my normal life ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing people say about him stalking men has reminded me, he followed my ex boyfriend on Instagram and liked a load of his pictures! I really wish I was still in contact with him to see if he for a message from any Jayne!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh beauts what are we going to do now, Marcus is boring, Becky bumhole is boring, something juicy happen please, I’m not ready to go back to my normal life ☹
Someone needs to introduce Sid and Bradley Weekes fx_supreme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@carls
He’s so selfish! I’ve been waiting for months to find out if I have kidney disease (now possibly cancer but keep having the most ridiculous hold ups due to gp, hospital etc) but it’s meant since June I’ve been on SSP. Half what I normally get. Now it’s Christmas and to see him pretending people are asking him bout a wish list?? duck OFF MARCUS. Please. My daughters best friend just lost her daddy unexpectedly yesterday, he was a year older than me, not old at all, and life is bleeping hard. He does nothing for anyone, that’s not autism. That’s Cuntism.
Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Massive 🫂 I hope you get sorted soon and things get better for soon ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven't commented for ages as quite frankly I can't keep up with these threads but jesus he's really pushing for content isn't he! I don't think he's ever been so active on insta! How do u like your scones? Ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to introduce Sid and Bradley Weekes fx_supreme.
Sid would eat him alive 😂 he would be a quivering wreck when she’d finished with him, you can imagine her saying “I can teach you a thing or too boy) 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.