Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2B3491AD-FD77-4FC4-AEC5-6FE4CDEBB8FD.jpeg

Soz. I forgot being a fake ass mardy owd thundercunt makes you vulnerable. The more you know. Taking the piss out of someone who is in recovery to do with his mental heath is bad is it? I see. Unfortunately guilt is not an emotion I feel so you can probably just go duck yourself chick. 🤌🏼😂

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A thought...
Fatcus obviously reads tattle, changes his insta based on what's been discussed or called out on here. And he obviously isn't going out (or showing himself going out), doing lives etc coz we are all like omg do something you're so boring...

So... by default tattle has accomplished part of what we wanted - him to pull his fat head in! He's played right in to our hands beauts!!

Watching now to see his big head explode trying to figure out if this is now reverse psychology to trick him in to doing something that shows his true colours again or not... the confusion!!
People like him will always show their true colours. His mask is slowly slipping. So many people have seen him for what he is. The fact he’s calling out people for doing Coke yet he used to do it with them. He probably only doesn’t do it know because he can’t afford it and doesn’t have anyone to sponge off.

Reactions: 19
Sure enough comments have gone while he does a clear up, people are slowly opening there eyes to his behaviour.

Reactions: 7
His fat greedy bleeping face does my head in!!!!! I hope the Karma train is coming his way! I’m sure DWP will want to see him begging for stuff and cut his money!

Reactions: 12
Morning beauts 💐 Comment is still up I’m guessing early hours is the best time to comment can’t delete, so I’m now debating to post an essay or not 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning beauts 💐 Comment is still up I’m guessing early hours is the best time to comment can’t delete, so I’m now debating to post an essay or not 🤔
Good morning beaut 💐 ✉ I can’t believe it’s still up?! Old slobbys probs took a few nytol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People like him will always show their true colours. His mask is slowly slipping. So many people have seen him for what he is. The fact he’s calling out people for doing Coke yet he used to do it with them. He probably only doesn’t do it know because he can’t afford it and doesn’t have anyone to sponge off.
Thing is to be a good liar you have to be fairly intelligent and have a good memory. Beggy is certainly no Einstein but the problem is his beauts are gaslit beyond belief and for the most part will happily accept any old guff that spills out his mouth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is to be a good liar you have to be fairly intelligent and have a good memory. Beggy is certainly no Einstein but the problem is his beauts are gaslit beyond belief and for the most part will happily accept any old guff that spills out his mouth 🙄
Erm beaut I think you'll find Einstein had autism and so does Marcus therefore he is in fact Einstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So disappointed with payday. Think Tom needs to go befriend Marcus and make things up over a pint at spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is people like that Mallet guy is just as bad a Marcus! Enabling his awful and fake behaviour then rewarding him for it! Someone needs to have a word with Mallet!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone had a look to see if they're listed on ebay?
He posts EVERYTHING would love to no why he hasn’t with these 🤔 can only conclude they don’t fit and he can’t return for a new pair as mallet unfollowed and probs wouldn’t get another 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.