Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why cant he do lives on his normal account then??
Maybe some kind of restriction on his account 🤔 either that or he’s not spotted four chaps worthy of his stalking affections yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t he blocked from doing lives? When he was saying his account was going to get closed down.

Reactions: 6
I am genuinely interested in who told him that he is really that important.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I had a kind tattler thinking I was saying my circumstances I couldn't afford gifts, not that they're children out there that aren't. Bless them offered a paypal transfer so kind. I'm lucky I don't need it, but shame on him not helping people with his apparent profile. I even hate saying it out loud, but always take donations to local refuge this time of year. The fact he doesn't use his apparent influence for others but himself speaks volumes.
Wanker
Ahh, that’s lovely ❤❤❤ I totally misread your comment earlier!

Yes I think he’s banned from doing lives on his main account. Although if he has the time to do a Q&A on his main surely he has the time to go live on his alt and just do the giveaway…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree he must be blocked, Becky bumhole was also blocked from doing lives after too many reports. I never knew it was a thing before

• Heart
So after spending days encouraging people to comment for these Christmas cards, constantly promoting it (he only did it to get engagement on his Instagram which = better brand deals). He can’t even be arsed to do a live to give out the cards!! Unbelievable!!
Lazy fat gorm

Reactions: 19
So after spending days encouraging people to comment for these Christmas cards, constantly promoting it (he only did it to get engagement on his Instagram which = better brand deals). He can’t even be arsed to do a live to give out the cards!! Unbelievable!!
Lazy fat gorm
I bet it’s because no one entered 🤣 he asks himself all these questions I can’t imagine anyone would want a Christmas card off the fat toad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree he must be blocked, Becky bumhole was also blocked from doing lives after too many reports. I never knew it was a thing before
Who’s this Becky bum hole and what has she been up to, Marcus is so boring lately I need to look over on something else’s whilst I wait for him to kick off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if he is blocked then.
I started to wonder did he change his mind because earlier I wrote that he's only doing it on his backup one because he's blocked most of us on his normal so did he change it back so most of us can't see it 🤔 he can't handle us trolls don't you know 😂

• Haha
Who’s this Becky bum hole and what has she been up to, Marcus is so boring lately I need to look over on something else’s whilst I wait for him to kick off 😂
nah she’s boring now, even more so that MM. It’s Becky Holt. Her earlier threads were carnage though

Reactions: 11
If you like hearing of tales of rim jobs and bed hopping get yourself over there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.