Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@carls

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Massive 🫂 I hope you get sorted soon and things get better for soon ❤❤
Thank you my sweet, it is what it is, and I’m kinda ok with whatever happens, he just makes me soo mad. But thank you so much for caring xxxxx❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Marcus with his cat in his bed 🛌 its only pussy he's going sleep with meow 🐈
I’m surprised there’s any animals still alive in that place. The pair of them left that dog to rot with ball cancer saying the vets said nothing could be done, errr yes, remove the cancer or pts for the animals welfare. They were too cheap.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The storm is really bad where I am, and we’ve lost power and the electric network have said approx 8 PM tomorrow. PM are you bleeping kidding me. I’m petrified, it’s pitch black. Everything in my house is electric and I’ve 14% battery. NARCUS DO SOMETHING TO CHEER ME UP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The storm is really bad where I am, and we’ve lost power and the electric network have said approx 8 PM tomorrow. PM are you bleeping kidding me. I’m petrified, it’s pitch black. Everything in my house is electric and I’ve 14% battery. NARCUS DO SOMETHING TO CHEER ME UP
Get the candles and ouija board out bbz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
oh Marcus I was looking forward to a good laugh at the livestream, this one on Sunday better be a drunken one 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A thought...
Fatcus obviously reads tattle, changes his insta based on what's been discussed or called out on here. And he obviously isn't going out (or showing himself going out), doing lives etc coz we are all like omg do something you're so boring...

So... by default tattle has accomplished part of what we wanted - him to pull his fat head in! He's played right in to our hands beauts!!

Watching now to see his big head explode trying to figure out if this is now reverse psychology to trick him in to doing something that shows his true colours again or not... the confusion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When he's does ask a question ? Someone should ask him what happened to his marcus's autism journey page 🤔 let's see what lie he would make up 🤭

I’m surprised there’s any animals still alive in that place. The pair of them left that dog to rot with ball cancer saying the vets said nothing could be done, errr yes, remove the cancer or pts for the animals welfare. They were too cheap.
They did aswell the tight fuckers! 😢🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can we shut the duck up about star signs now?
Sincerely, Sagittarius 🤣
P.S I can't bleeping stand Aries, I know one in real life and she licks her own arse raw and deletes pictures of her kid when it don't get enough likes or attention.
You ain't my kinda fire sign baby xoxo
Oh nooooooo I’m an Aries (April 18). I don’t lick my own ass (it’s way too difficult to reach) or actually post photos ever cause eh, who else cares? But to be fair, I’ve never felt like a true Aries and while I want to do all that star sign bs, my mom doesn’t remember what time I was born and promptly misplaced my birth certificate. Thanks Ma. It’s 51 bucks (yes also American 🙋‍♀️) to have the government replace it for me - it’s on my Amazon wishlist, thanks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.