Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was already very much put off mini milks… if anyone cares to read 55 threads of Mason Mount you’ll see why but if not #justdont

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks beaut 💚 yep years of back problems and sciatica and I ended up having my eventual surgery too late. It’s completely changed my life if I’m honest, can only work part time and don’t qualify for any help which is why scroungers like Beggy REALLY bleeping rile me. Lad doesn’t know he’s bleeping born 🙄
He really doesn’t. I’m sorry your having to deal with this doll! Stay strong. You’ll always have us x 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And to make matters worse I’ve just nailed a bowl of piggy blankets which are now threatening to reappear 😩🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was expecting a live, but I assume that since the stabbing/gallbladder removal (at this point I don’t give a tit) his account has been reported more times than he has cracked one off to Sid being fingered in the next room and he has lost privileges
🤣🤣🤣 duck me we’re on fire tonight 🔥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm funny he’s picked all women for the Christmas cards, he’s well read here we all said he would pick 4 men🧐 & he’s well robbing our sayings😡the way he said to that creep crawling up his arse on the comments…. Welcome that’s what us tattlers say to our new members…… big fat copycat

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The way he dances really pisses me off. 😂 he makes me feel bleeping sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.