Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the thread title.

anyone care for a recap?

Before we’re all snowed under by the amount of white stuff in Camborne, and the amount of snowflakes in Marcus’ followers list?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If mm was serious about his mental health he would come off social media as its not for the weak the internet is brutal always has been always will be and hes clearly not raking the money in if hes bouncing up and down in pjs that looks like theyve been washed 1000 times on a 60 wash and bragging about gifted mallets so serious what does he gain from social media other than depression and attention from people who dont care about him or know him

• Haha
I felt quite sorry for him before I found this thread
So did I and then I noticed a trend in behaviours and actions.
Craving the amount of attention that he does is not good for anyone. No one is allowed to question any of his inaccuracies as they are immediately blocked.
You are only allowed to
a.feel sorry for him
b.give him freebies
But you are never allowed to disagree with things he has said that contradict the other as you will be immediately blocked as inaccuracies are bad for his mh and you are a troll not someone who cares or is worried.

• Heart
OMG he blocked me on facebook earlier this year and i couldn’t remember why but i remember it was because i said something about the constant sharing of the amazon wish list🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If mm was serious about his mental health he would come off social media as its not for the weak the internet is brutal always has been always will be and hes clearly not raking the money in if hes bouncing up and down in pjs that looks like theyve been washed 1000 times on a 60 wash and bragging about gifted mallets so serious what does he gain from social media other than depression and attention from people who dont care about him or know him
I just think it’s all he’s got in he’s life, he literally has friends for a few months/weeks until they realise what a narcissist bullying prick he really is, and deep down he knows he’s very unlikeable and people run from him like Sid runs for new dick 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap. (Feel almost obligated at this point)

Marcus has been on a blocked and dirty deleting spree.
Hes been slayting Adelle to his followers yet again.
It all got a bit quiet on Marcus end so us trolls quickly turned our attention to Cornwalls very own Charlie Dimmock.
Marcus has joined forces with a tattle hate page to take on the tattle trolls.
Marcus recent behaviour suggests a meltdown is imminent.
Sid is still nowhere to be seen whilst her son suffers suicidal thoughts.
Hes still not worn the Mallets.

Have I missed anything beauts and have to say I'm loving the thread title. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Recap. (Feel almost obligated at this point)

Marcus has been on a blocked and dirty deleting spree.
Hes been slayting Adelle to his followers yet again.
It all got a bit quiet on Marcus end so us trolls quickly turned our attention to Cornwalls very own Charlie Dimmock.
Marcus has joined forces with a tattle hate page to take on the tattle trolls.
Marcus recent behaviour suggests a meltdown is imminent.
Sid is still nowhere to be seen whilst her son suffers suicidal thoughts.
Hes still not worn the Mallets.

Have I missed anything beauts and have to say I'm loving the thread title. 😂😂
dont think mallets come in wide fit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi gang gang ✌🏼
It's taking all my willpower not to comment on his posts or reply to his question stories, I don't wanna get blocked and revert back to normal family life with my fella and toddler, it's much more boring than this 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg guys i just watched his memmo things on the link. Hilarious! He really thinks hes amazing and famous 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread beauts! I think we’re gonna get a crying video soon, I can feel it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.