Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mothergoose666

Hey beauts sorry I went all quiet lastnight. The fact my work and possibly college are being involved and now threats etc have started sent my head abit. I don’t regret anything I’ve said I don’t regret any of my actions. The shit being said about me is laughable but the fact that my way of living is now being brought into it is vile. I’ve spoke to my bosses and they’re not worried about any of the shit I’ve been there long enough they know me. The college I’m in today so I will see what’s what. The fact they are so fuelled on hatred yet don’t like trolls baffles me massively. But imagine trying to affect the upbringing of 3 children. Ughhhhh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Damocles

Chatty Member
Marcus, if/when you read this, you can get a free membership to slimming world or weight watchers from your GP. We know you're partial to a freebie, this one may actually just save your life though and in the long run will be worth far more than a pair of trainers...

quite how you can blame "that nasty website" for whatever number this latest "suicide attempt" is and then publicly admit wasnt to blame, is something I find quite staggering to be honest. You do absolutely NOTHING to help the cause of people with actual mental health issues who struggle everyday when one minute you're in hospital claiming the nasty trolls took you to the point of stabbing yourself with a knife but then it turns out you did it with a beer bottle, seemingly at deaths door and then the next minute you're at home doing the truffle shuffle because you've been sent a pair of trainers.

You are a fame hungry, self important fuckpig, a stain on the underwear of life, a boil on lifes arse. I am sick to death of the way this website gets a bad rap because it outs people like you and shows people like you for what you are, and thats what you don't like isn't it Marcus...because you cannot control anything thats put on here.

Like I say... contact your GP beaut xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

katieeleanor

To everyone calling Mr blubber “selfish” and “greedy” for making himself an Amazon wishlist and begging for more freebies and gifts for himself…please remember guys he is giving out for 4 handwritten Christmas cards for FREE. It takes a really decent guy to do something so generous as that, please give him a break x

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Caw1982

VIP Member
#thread 12 - shaped like a sprout, smells like a trout, bet he's got gout, begz his PayPal out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It was Christmas Eve beauts
Posting my PayPal
And sid said to me, she wants her dildo back
And then she sang a song
About my gallbladder
I turned my face away
And dreamed about bones

Checked my PayPal funds
Got £18.01
I've got a feeling
This nights for me and spoons
So happy Christmas
I love you Heidi
I can see a better time
when my wish list comes true

Ive been gifted snickers and Mars
I’ve got mallets of gold
But the sprouts go right through you
It's no place for the veg
When you first went on live
On a shite Christmas Eve
You promised me
Collabs were waiting for me

The boys of the DWP office
Were knocking round for me
And the blue ticks unfollowing
I’m off to the A30

That was my attempt of fairytale of New York!
Fairytale of new Pork

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MissLT

Chatty Member
I’m really not good at this 🤣
Dildo dildo in the tree, have a bone crushing crimbo love Amy Jane and me

• Haha
Reactions: 39

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
“Set one up” fuck off love
Your poll said no but you’re still on the beg in front of last years tree surrounded by gifts.
Some kiddies won’t have a tree this year let alone a gift. Fucking disgusting grifter.
He’d never do anything for charity or the local kids here (one highest rates of poverty in Europe in Cornwall, in Europe!) but this beg couldn’t give a flying fuck. And it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to his flat fat face

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mothergoose666

Heyyyyyy beauts sorry I’ve been quiet exam tomorrow so head in the books. But I HAD to come on when I was sent thos current PayPal shit. Sorry is he having a fucking laugh the cheeky fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
I begged at spoons and I liked it
The taste of that cherry 🍒 shot, sick!
I begged online just to try it
And those morons totally bought it
I put a poll up just to try it
But those idiots still fell for it
It felt so wrong, nah! it felt so right
Begging plebs to give me free shite
I begged on Instagram and I liked it
Send me free shite 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Venom

VIP Member
i'll chip in with a suggestion aswell 😅

Marcus Mitchell #12 On the beg with no regards, won't someone take my Christmas cards ?

• Haha
Reactions: 35