Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is recycled saw it before and said to me fella I bet he's blatantly on the ching, he thought jabbas crushed cardiac system wouldn't be able to handle it and hhhaaawellllllllllllllllll(e), as always, I'm lauding it over him that I was right all along and congratulations on his consistency, but wrong again .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont forget him and Sid are playing elf monopoly he's probably lost took a right huff at Sid stormed upstairs and is now recording another sob video for us to laugh at

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont forget him and Sid are playing elf monopoly he's probably lost took a right huff at Sid stormed upstairs and is now recording another sob video for us to laugh at
Hope he stubbed his jam toe on his journey through slamming the door. The dirty deleter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally doubt checked before a said 6 so he’s deleted that part and hasn’t come on yet

Reactions: 6
Omg I love this thread just had the kindest message on fake Harry. Just to clarify I'm lucky enough my family have everything we ever need (we work Marcus). But Marcus whilst my children are fine, there are ones that aren't, due to many circumstances.
I don't give a duck if you're autistic or not, the vile way you calculate trying to take down others shows you're clearly aware of your actions. You know exactly what you are doing. Hence you are accountable.
I doubt for a second you'd get more than a handful of Primarni PJ's, however, think good and hard. Did you need them and could you have helped someone else that did?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder Sid hates the asshole 🤬
I don’t bleeping blame her how could you love THAT 🙄

Just been looking at his card again, it’s literally 4 pictures of him, bleeping narcissist. God I hope he goes live, I’m miserable and need us lot making fun of him to make me laugh 😂
He’s a tit & as we all know nobody loves Marcus as much as Marcus, self obsessed head

Omg I love this thread just had the kindest message on fake Harry. Just to clarify I'm lucky enough my family have everything we ever need (we work Marcus). But Marcus whilst my children are fine, there are ones that aren't, due to many circumstances.
I don't give a duck if you're autistic or not, the vile way you calculate trying to take down others shows you're clearly aware of your actions. You know exactly what you are doing. Hence you are accountable.
I doubt for a second you'd get more than a handful of Primarni PJ's, however, think good and hard. Did you need them and could you have helped someone else that did?
Did he message you back?!

I thought when he said he was posting four cards that it‘d be one of those four pictures, not all four!

• Haha
Well said lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did he message you back?!

I thought when he said he was posting four cards that it‘d be one of those four pictures, not all four!
No I had a kind tattler thinking I was saying my circumstances I couldn't afford gifts, not that they're children out there that aren't. Bless them offered a paypal transfer so kind. I'm lucky I don't need it, but shame on him not helping people with his apparent profile. I even hate saying it out loud, but always take donations to local refuge this time of year. The fact he doesn't use his apparent influence for others but himself speaks volumes.
Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No I had a kind tattler thinking I was saying my circumstances I couldn't afford gifts, not that they're children out there that aren't. Bless them offered a paypal transfer so kind. I'm lucky I don't need it, but shame on him not helping people with his apparent profile. I even hate saying it out loud, but always take donations to local refuge this time of year. The fact he doesn't use his apparent influence for others but himself speaks volumes.
Wanker
He’s so selfish! I’ve been waiting for months to find out if I have kidney disease (now possibly cancer but keep having the most ridiculous hold ups due to gp, hospital etc) but it’s meant since June I’ve been on SSP. Half what I normally get. Now it’s Christmas and to see him pretending people are asking him bout a wish list?? duck OFF MARCUS. Please. My daughters best friend just lost her daddy unexpectedly yesterday, he was a year older than me, not old at all, and life is bleeping hard. He does nothing for anyone, that’s not autism. That’s Cuntism.

Wanker
How lovely of them too xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh so it’s Sunday now is it cheeky fucker, you think of nobody but your fat flabby self😡 I bleeping despise you & everything you stand for. Thank duck my kids are compassionate human beings unlike you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.