Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an iPhone to look at the attachments you need to press and hold them go to download linked file beauts and huns and trollvelopes be careful though always gives me an anxiety attack cos you can’t preview 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awww that’s tit. Was just a video of Tom (parked up) with a bottle of bud and my horrid laugh 😂😂🙈

Also guys the post about one sock is bullshit he’s NEVER gone around with one sock billy the bullshitter
Can confirm that 💯 he either wears no socks and flip flops or both socks. He has read that somewhere about autism and regurgitated it like he did for tips for kids with autism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Also lads just pre warning ya, I’m steaming been on the wine since I finished work at 3. Ran out of merlot so now I’m on the Guinness. I’m either going to be ranting here or trolling Marcus as Mr S is ignoring me because I served him oven food for dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because I am a nasty tattle troll with so much time on my hands I’ve just scrolled back through the last 12months of posts looking for this one sock thing “he always does”.
Not once.
Bare foot. Flip flops. Or proper shoes because he was out 🤷🏽‍♀️
The only other time he has mentioned it was in his book, posted here and discussed aaaaaaages ago.
I think it’s a dig at tattle tbh, there was a discussion in the previous thread that he never really talks about how his autism impacts him on his page, and now……

Obviously can’t speak for all people with autism or sensory needs but surely one sock one foot would be a nightmare? the thought of stepping on something grungey 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Awww that’s tit. Was just a video of Tom (parked up) with a bottle of bud and my horrid laugh 😂😂🙈

Also guys the post about one sock is bullshit he’s NEVER gone around with one sock billy the bullshitter
It's like he's faking autism symptoms

Reactions: 16
His next post will be about how he struggles with different textures/types of food, which will be hard to believe with the volume of crap he eats daily

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can confirm that 💯 he either wears no socks and flip flops or both socks. He has read that somewhere about autism and regurgitated it like he did for tips for kids with autism.
Seriously, Marcus you definitely read here beaut so trust me when I say you make an absolute MOCKERY of the autism community!! It’s absolutely disgusting.

Seriously, has he got munchausens because it really bleeping seems like it.

Reactions: 19
The only other time he has mentioned it was in his book, posted here and discussed aaaaaaages ago.
I think it’s a dig at tattle tbh, there was a discussion in the previous thread that he never really talks about how his autism impacts him on his page, and now……

Obviously can’t speak for all people with autism or sensory needs but surely one sock one foot would be a nightmare? the thought of stepping on something grungey 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Whether he does this or has read it, my kids with both sensory issues and ASD do this too., but I don't think it's intentionally.

Reactions: 6
Google is definitely his go to at the min. Needs to keep up with us while reading up on symptoms and tit to post constantly

Reactions: 9
Guys, just so you know and here is the proof, Adelle also wears two socks. I don’t want her coming on here in a month or two bloating about how she only wears one sock so here a post you can dig up in case that happens 👊

79487BB9-49D0-4092-AECB-221118F6581C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Guys, just so you know and here is the proof, Adelle also wears two socks. I don’t want her coming on here in a month or two bloating about how she only wears one sock so here a post you can dig up in case that happens 👊

View attachment 903827
I hope she's got shorts or a skirt on, Marcus will accuse you off banging!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.