Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented next time use a Β£50 on his ever so funny(not) this is what the trolls think I do post. As if Marcus has a 50 pound note, I'm surprised he has a 20 to be fair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So Sid's bought him an advent calendar of body washes and other fragranced goodies, not trying to tell him anything or hinting on is she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here you are son merry xmas
Nothing quite like a mother's love Waiting for the sales to be on before buying anything for lardus

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone has commented next time use a Β£50 on his ever so funny(not) this is what the trolls think I do post. As if Marcus has a 50 pound note, I'm surprised he has a 20 to be fair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Its Tom's 20 not his πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plot twist/poem

There was a woman named Sidney,
Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

πŸ₯€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I guarantee he's got sid in an undertaker's choke hold at the min because her filming was shite...while sid is trying to reach for the bud bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the name of wanking winter wonderland peeps!!! 1 afternoon I go and do some things IRL and I miss everything. Marcus announced on 23rd Nov that he’d been necking sleeping tabs!! Then went quiet then it was stabgate. Can I also just say- it’s really embarrassing but I’ve missed u all and
MARCUS IS A bleeping HORRIBLE bleep WHO BETTER KEEP THAT BEAUTIFUL BOYS NAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH N OFF HIS PAGE 🀬🀬🀯🀯

Oh @Mothergoose666 and @daddygoose999 have a lovely time and have a drink for us ❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just caught up since Wednesday 🀯 a lot happened, just seen his β€œwhat the trolls expect me too look like” and I can confirm (minus the money) he does cry like that as he has gone live during a breakdown before.
He blamed tattle for his recent stunt sent a load of people over here (including me) and it wasn’t even tattle trolls now all I can say is well done fatcus because if you didn’t β€œshift” the blame I wouldn’t have found this pure gold too read 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no doctor but I can’t imagine they’d let you eat what you want immediately after having bowel surgery.

I also love how he’s now saying trolls don’t effect him. This is how the cycle goes though doesn’t it.

Day 1: I’m ending it all because of trolls, this it it
Day 2: I’m not letting it get to me, I deserve to be here
Day 5: onwards and upwards, insert quote about shining or whatever the hell I can find off google
Day 7: I’m feeling amazing nothing can stop me now, I don’t care what you say about me
Day 7 and a half: I’m done, I’m ending it and it’s your fault

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Drink first and then stab him, she steps over him and up the stairs to shag the poor bloke she has lined up for tonight πŸ˜‚

You have broke my heart πŸ˜‚ my blood is on your hands!
Plot twist Marcus floors her and he goes upstairs to shag Sids fella πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.