Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no doctor but I can’t imagine they’d let you eat what you want immediately after having bowel surgery.

I also love how he’s now saying trolls don’t effect him. This is how the cycle goes though doesn’t it.

Day 1: I’m ending it all because of trolls, this it it
Day 2: I’m not letting it get to me, I deserve to be here
Day 5: onwards and upwards, insert quote about shining or whatever the hell I can find off google
Day 7: I’m feeling amazing nothing can stop me now, I don’t care what you say about me
Day 7 and a half: I’m done, I’m ending it and it’s your fault
Don't forget his spoons trips and rolling dirty down the A30

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plot twist Marcus floors her and he goes upstairs to shag Sids fella 😂😂😂😂
😂😂 Not before he presses his nose up against the window glass and slips one in from behind, crushing his bones in a non malicious way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I guarantee he's got sid in an undertaker's choke hold at the min because her filming was shite...while sid is trying to reach for the bud bottle.
I havent commented on this before just been a lurker.. but duck me im dying😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah I think your right Lucy, after my last comment I should let myself out 😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off Marcus, you wank into the other sock. Don't lie...
Screenshot_2021-12-03-19-37-52-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Recap.

@Gettingallfatandsassy congratulations on thread title. My blood is on your hands.

Marcus has revealed that his latest suicide attempt wasn't down to tattlers but "private issues".
Another alter ego "Claudia" has been discovered.
Marcus messaged Adelles friend slagging her off for turning to the dark side.

Marcus has been crying in to the money he owes Tom - and flaunting it online.
Tom may or may not be drink driving down to the cinema tonight to confront Marcus and retrieve his money.
Tom is meant to be going Adelles tonight if she doesn't post by 10am tomorrow morning I am filing a missing persons report.
In a heartbreaking turn of events Sid has been diagnosed with hay-fever.

Apologies if I've missed anything!
bleeping hell ive missed out on loads im gunna catch up in a bit! Who the duck is Claudia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beauts I’m trying to eat my chicken kebab (sound like Marcus 🐷) but there’s to much going on 😂

Adelle, tom are you going live tonight? Go onnnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nobody nowhere has speculated about his manky socks and trotters ffs where does he think these things up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m no doctor but I can’t imagine they’d let you eat what you want immediately after having bowel surgery.

I also love how he’s now saying trolls don’t effect him. This is how the cycle goes though doesn’t it.

Day 1: I’m ending it all because of trolls, this it it
Day 2: I’m not letting it get to me, I deserve to be here
Day 5: onwards and upwards, insert quote about shining or whatever the hell I can find off google
Day 7: I’m feeling amazing nothing can stop me now, I don’t care what you say about me
Day 7 and a half: I’m done, I’m ending it and it’s your fault
And the bath bomb joke post of him upside down leaning over the bath.. after recent bowel surgery?! He’d be in agony.

Reactions: 16
Finally caught up, happy Friday beauts

This guy is so deluded he wants to do collaborations I'm sorry Marcus but I think Jacamo might of went out of business!!
How many times is he going to show us they trainers
What a total piss take wiping his fake ass tears with the cash he's due you @daddygoose999

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does him dressing up in women's underwear for 'memes" seem a lot creepier since we found out about his alter egos ? Maybe he's trans but hasn't realised it yet, I'm not saying trans people are creepy btw, just that maybe he is

Reactions: 27
Does him dressing up in women's underwear for 'memes" seem a lot creepier since we found out about his alter egos ? Maybe he's trans but hasn't realised it yet, I'm not saying trans people are creepy btw, just that maybe he is
As trans as Norman Bates was 🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.