Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mothergoose666

Well well look what the hangovers dragged in…. Firstly to the person who was offended by what I done on the live if I genuinely believed Marcus stabbed himself iT wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But the fact that boy is milking it more than the local 🐄 factory I’m not arsed. I am sorry if I’ve upset anyone on here because I think you’re all brilliant but I’m not sorry for what I’ve done. Now the guy Hinting at a free tele I’m a bitch blah blah. I really am so glad I stepped back from him. I’ve received a couple hate messages but when I’ve spoken to these people they’ve genuinely took in what I’ve said and apologised. The more he’s sharing my stuff the more he’s sending people my way and this way. Big loves to you all ya beauts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Venom

VIP Member
7c327ac53e4b784b0787f1fddc0977f3A.jpg

Dear Lord, what a sad little life Marcus, you posted a clip of Adelle and Tom, out of context, just so you could have some attention, but now I hope you get some lessons in Grace and Decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck with no tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

daddygoose999

Awww that’s shit. Was just a video of Tom (parked up) with a bottle of bud and my horrid laugh 😂😂🙈

Also guys the post about one sock is bullshit he’s NEVER gone around with one sock billy the bullshitter
Can confirm that 💯 he either wears no socks and flip flops or both socks. He has read that somewhere about autism and regurgitated it like he did for tips for kids with autism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion:

blamed tattle for stabbing his gunt, then changed his mind, the fat cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

daddygoose999

Has he posted the whole live or is it just a clip? I’m a bit worried that we are living rent free in his head atm and I’m actually going to end up owing him more than £80 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

stabbacus

OMG BEAUTS. I just took a pregnancy test as I’m late and I’m fucking prego! My baby is 1 next month!!!! Wtfffff I haven’t told my partner yet and needed to get it out and tell someone😱😱😱 omg wtf do I do! Sorry to derail… Marcus is still a bitch ass

• Heart

daddygoose999

Adelle and Tom both have kids their lives are busy as it is he's just a fat wank stain that sits abouts his mums house living on the dwp. For him to show a 2 second clip and make it out it was something more than what it was is vile he wants sympathy and people to troll Adelle and Tom
To MM followers… please feel free to troll me. You might eventually push me over the edge if you know what I mean… at least I can get a new pair of trainers of out it 🤷

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Didn’t read the last thread and can’t be fucked reading this one seeing as that Tom is still about.
You’re a drink driving, misogynistic, homophobic, bullying, woman beating bell end.
You’re as transparent as my -2.50 contact lenses and I simply cannot bare you being all jokey on here. Disgusting.

I’ll be over on fat tits or Scouse turds thread. Toodles trolls. Not you Tom. Twat
This isn’t Heathrow, no need to announce your departure

• Haha
Reactions: 48

daddygoose999

Tbf I thinks it's probably my fault. I told them to go on live and I feel bad now because there getting alot of shit. So I do apologize 😞
Not your fault in the slightest! We did a live, that was a 2 second clip taken out of context and here we are. It’s not the first time I have been slated out of context 😂 water off a ducks back. I’m currently sat cuddling my two daughters watching a film, that’s all that matter to me in life, if they was upset with me then I would be mortified, but people I don’t know online 🤷 not bothered about his followers, sorry not sorry 👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

@Gettingallfatandsassy congratulations on thread title. My blood is on your hands.

Marcus has revealed that his latest suicide attempt wasn't down to tattlers but "private issues".
Another alter ego "Claudia" has been discovered.
Marcus messaged Adelles friend slagging her off for turning to the dark side.

Marcus has been crying in to the money he owes Tom - and flaunting it online.
Tom may or may not be drink driving down to the cinema tonight to confront Marcus and retrieve his money.
Tom is meant to be going Adelles tonight if she doesn't post by 10am tomorrow morning I am filing a missing persons report.
In a heartbreaking turn of events Sid has been diagnosed with hay-fever.

Apologies if I've missed anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
His face is round, body sweaty
There’s egg on his mallets already , lives getting messy
He’s suicidal but on the surface he looks calm and ready to lose followers because he keeps forgetting what he wrote down, the tattle trolls are so loud
He opens his mouth and the bullshit flies out
He’s slayting now everybody’s hating now
His lies are out his time is up, over now
Step back to reality ooops there goes gravity
Ooooops he rolls down the bank
He’s fuming mad be he won’t give up that easily , heres a book that he wrote
Insta sucess is his only mother fucking option

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
About 20 years ago, I dropped a sherry trifle on the carpet. When I tried to scrape it into the bin, the jelly, custard and cream all mingled together and it was all covered in fluff and hair.

THATS WHAT HE REMINDS ME OF. FFS, it's been bugging me for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Plot twist/poem

There was a woman named Sidney,
Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
If I’m killed in some freak accident by a pack of wild dogs, for example, my phone is FULL of screen grabs of the FUCKING CAMBORNE CRUSHER. The whole world will think I’m his No1 fan. I need you all to swear that can never happen and you will rise and destroy the rumours?!
*finishes paranoid ramblings- out loud*😳

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mothergoose666

Just been shops he assures me he never drinks drives without being precautionary and settling his nerves first. What a ❄ flake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

byebiatch

I love the fact we all barely know each other not even names or ages and we have all been brought together by the dislike of mm and found such a lovely caring and supportive group of trolls I ever did see 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 38