Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the bath bomb joke post of him upside down leaning over the bath.. after recent bowel surgery?! He’d be in agony.
Honestly first thing I thought when I saw he posted that was, has he tripped over all the maccy d papers and other food wrappers scattered across the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok ok. So I just watched his 'ulterior motive' post and well knock me down. Literally knock me all the way down the A30. The way he's trying to glamourise his 'suicide' attempt by trying to contrive a faint whiff of intrigue into his sad little life is a step beyond. For someone who has so vocally first hand dealt with the trauma of suicide this year to come and act like that. What a disgusting, repugnant, deplorable piece of tit. I was annoyed by him at first but at this point I'm just flat out offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And the bath bomb joke post of him upside down leaning over the bath.. after recent bowel surgery?! He’d be in agony.
Aah it’s nowt but a Christmas miracle beaut, he’s like the baby Jesus 👼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The comment sections on his posts are really dull. Don't the 'autisim mommies' get sick of regurgitating the same mundane tit constantly. Imagine aspiring for your child to be like him. Delighted to see his followers continues to fall.

Reactions: 23
Gonna show you a Christmas hall that lasts 10 seconds and then just show off my mallets once again

Reactions: 6
The comment sections on his posts are really dull. Don't the 'autisim mommies' get sick of regurgitating the same mundane tit constantly. Imagine aspiring for your child to be like him. Delighted to see his followers continues to fall.
We autism mommies don’t aspire for our children to be anything like him. Fankyoons 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
20211203_200320.jpg

Please say they send something with an appropriate name call on for him plenty to choose from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nut hearing him heavily breathing is bad enough never mind listening to him chopping down on free chocolate thinking he's doing an #AD

Reactions: 9
Just been shops he assures me he never drinks drives without being precautionary and settling his nerves first. What a ❄ flake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He's already promoted that sweary chocolate before hasn't he ? So he's tried it?

Reactions: 5
Because I am a nasty tattle troll with so much time on my hands I’ve just scrolled back through the last 12months of posts looking for this one sock thing “he always does”.
Not once.
Bare foot. Flip flops. Or proper shoes because he was out 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because I am a nasty tattle troll with so much time on my hands I’ve just scrolled back through the last 12months of posts looking for this one sock thing “he always does”.
Not once.
Bare foot. Flip flops. Or proper shoes because he was out 🤷🏽‍♀️
I also did this and can confirm he has never done this before

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.