Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also lads just pre warning ya, I’m steaming been on the wine since I finished work at 3. Ran out of merlot so now I’m on the Guinness. I’m either going to be ranting here or trolling Marcus as Mr S is ignoring me because I served him oven food for dinner 🤣
I’m the same. Just had to drunkenly explain to my partner why carcus is so problematic and how funny this thread is. Justify why I spend most of my time on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Google is definitely his go to at the min. Needs to keep up with us while reading up on symptoms and tit to post constantly
Abso-bleeping-lutley
He’s sat the there googling behaviours and copy pasta-ing what he finds. My ex husband has been diagnosed asd last year (I’ve known it since the day I met him) My youngest is definitely asd with SPD. But I’ve never pushed a diagnosis because he is just wonderfully and uniquely him and incredibly clever! I’ve looked after so many kids and adults on the spectrum over decades and this butter ball isn’t. He’s an out and liar. A personality disorder most definitely. It’s fucks me off no end these time wasting knobs eating up precious nhs and police time with stupid self pitying stunts. He made the mistake of posting his address once. I may have to find it and post him a nice big tit. Yeah I’ve had enough of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
20211203_000540.jpg

Mallets my arse. These are far more suitable for stabbacus/amy jayne/whatever other ego comes out the woodwork

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m just going to put it out here, I don’t believe he has autism.
He’s constantly playing it up
The yellow tees
The one sock
The recycled autism awareness posts

Soo many things feel free to add

Reactions: 19
I’m just going to put it out here, I don’t believe he has autism.
He’s constantly playing it up
The yellow tees
The one sock
The recycled autism awareness posts

Soo many things feel free to add
I started following him when son got diagnosed and only a few weeks of watching his stories etc I was thinking the same!!
I 1000÷ do not believe he has an ASD diagnosis

Reactions: 15
Who would have thought 5 threads ago we’d love Adele and Tom the way we do 🤣🤣 love you guys 😂

I started following him when son got diagnosed and only a few weeks of watching his stories etc I was thinking the same!!
I 1000÷ do not believe he has an ASD diagnosis
It’s been spoken about hundreds of times I know but do we actually know for a fact that Fartacus has been diagnosed with ASD?? It seems like something him and his mum would concoct for attention/benefits

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I believe he has autism, BUT let’s remember how big (sorry if I’m using the wrong word I don’t want to offend any of you beauts) the spectrum is. I do one million percent think he plays it up, because he has a diagnosis he thinks he can use it to his advantage.

Reactions: 14
Who would have thought 5 threads ago we’d love Adele and Tom the way we do 🤣🤣 love you guys 😂

It’s been spoken about hundreds of times I know but do we actually know for a fact that Fartacus has been diagnosed with ASD?? It seems like something him and his mum would concoct for attention/benefits
I don’t think it’s confirmed. My cousin has serious asd and it’s nothing to do with yellow T-shirts what a joke!
He won’t eat a food that is not yellow. Has a daily routine and has a padded room. He’s twenty now and still can’t do life without a carer. Serious autism.
Makes me fuming if he is lying about having asd and thinks wearing a yellow t shirt will convince his followers.
🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Times zones are bullshit, I go for a lay down and I miss 15 pages and a new thread (golf clap for the name, love it).
Absolutely steaming at the "not trolls fault" admission... and the dancing/eating after surgery defensiveness.
The fat slop can't keep his stories straight!

Reactions: 9
In times of stress my sons “autism acts up” he functions pretty well most of the time but can go back to repetitive behaviours or special interests for comfort so all I’m saying is if the tattle trolls really are getting to him this could be why he’s doing all the things.

Reactions: 10
I believe he has autism, BUT let’s remember how big (sorry if I’m using the wrong word I don’t want to offend any of you beauts) the spectrum is. I do one million percent think he plays it up, because he
I think Tom and adellllllle should go live on Insta
trying to find their Insta but Marcus has deleted all evidence! I will follow otherwise !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Tom and adellllllle should go live on Insta
Haha maybe laterrrrr. Also toms a prick Pass it on. Haven’t shaved my legs in a month so lucky they didn’t show in the picture I wondered why he kept asking if I’d seen the page 😂😂. But honestly we love you all too. We’ve both said this page isn’t what we expected at all. So glad I came over. After a tit time lately you’ve all cheered me up a tit load. But back to MM he definitely does have autism that is real I know but it’s like he doesn’t know about autism if that makes sense. Tom said himself earlier Marcus actually Google’s some of his answers to questions about autism irs horrible. As sadly so many people do look upto him

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ever seen the act? Except Marcus is in on it and Sid couldn't give a tit what he's doing...he might flip and kill Sid one day though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I said that on a past thread. His mother comes across as the type to fabricate issues. I don’t know why I think that but it’s just the vibe I get. Perhaps in the sense that saying he has ASD it is an easy way to explain away his obvious anger/impulsivity issues. And he supposedly also has OCD and is quick to obsess over things. So I could see him latching on to that if she has drilled it into him that he has ASD, iyswim.

But he said he was diagnosed with autism at 14 and the spectrum is so varied so it’s not really something we can point at and go, haha you liar.

So I do think he has autism. But I also think his mother is the type to make out he has it worse than he does. And of course he’ll latch onto that because it effectively makes him blameless for a lot of things, in his eyes, as we have seen.

Also I think another issue with him is that he marketed himself as an autism page but deviated quickly away from that. There’s no talk about how he manages when he’s in hotels for example - remember in his book he said how he needed perfectly clean sheets. Adelle has also said he’s a clean person. How does he manage nights away when he has to be in a hotel for example? That’s the stuff people would want to hear about. But he doesn’t use his autism for good. He uses it as a shield for his duck ups. I’d wager if he did more of the former he’d not have any threads here!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a bit sus on if he really has an asd diagnosis as well 🤔
I work in disability and can confirm that you can be a wanker with or without asd - the symptoms he "addresses" like the sock thing 100% stink of googled though.
Marcustardguts more likely just a lazy fat scab, nothing special there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.