Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap.

@Gettingallfatandsassy congratulations on thread title. My blood is on your hands.

Marcus has revealed that his latest suicide attempt wasn't down to tattlers but "private issues".
Another alter ego "Claudia" has been discovered.
Marcus messaged Adelles friend slagging her off for turning to the dark side.

Marcus has been crying in to the money he owes Tom - and flaunting it online.
Tom may or may not be drink driving down to the cinema tonight to confront Marcus and retrieve his money.
Tom is meant to be going Adelles tonight if she doesn't post by 10am tomorrow morning I am filing a missing persons report.
In a heartbreaking turn of events Sid has been diagnosed with hay-fever.

Apologies if I've missed anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Got to be the best thread title yet 😂
Congrats on 10threads beauts…bottles of bud all round 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So since old bullshitting bertie decided to announce it wasn't the trolls inflicting the gallbladder surgery bad juju yada yada on him, how many followers has he lost? @Lucyxxxx Any stats on that with a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So since old bullshitting bertie decided to announce it wasn't the trolls inflicting the gallbladder surgery bad juju yada yada on him, how many followers has he lost? @Lucyxxxx Any stats on that with a recap?
Oh god it's getting like sports commentary now xD

"We're gonna go to our resident expert on statistics, @Lucyxxxx what do you have for us today?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've done a recap and off the top of my head he's lost 1.3k followers since last week. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes surely more people will start to question it all now. Bet some feel right twats now😂

Reactions: 9
Recap.

@Gettingallfatandsassy congratulations on thread title. My blood is on your hands.

Marcus has revealed that his latest suicide attempt wasn't down to tattlers but "private issues".
Another alter ego "Claudia" has been discovered.
Marcus messaged Adelles friend slagging her off for turning to the dark side.

Marcus has been crying in to the money he owes Tom - and flaunting it online.
Tom may or may not be drink driving down to the cinema tonight to confront Marcus and retrieve his money.
Tom is meant to be going Adelles tonight if she doesn't post by 10am tomorrow morning I am filing a missing persons report.
In a heartbreaking turn of events Sid has been diagnosed with hay-fever.

Apologies if I've missed anything!
I laugh so much at you! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Amazing thread title 👏👏👏
I'm poorly as duck so sulking.
My heads not working today so I'm lurking (a bit like when Heidi shagged that lad in the hotel and Marcus was peeking, sorry waiting outside the door)
Pray for me huns

• Haha
  • Heart
His mum got him a body wash advent calendar, if that isn’t a sign for him being a smelly bastard idk what is. Bet he was foaming at the mouth it wasn’t chocolate or alcohol filled, can’t neck the Dove for Men can you weeble x wouldn’t put it past him trying

Also watching him unbox the thing was painful! It’s a cross between his slow reactions and his mother’s (assuming it’s her filming) tit filming, she cuts his head off at the end and you can’t see the body wash at all. Also yes he’s shaking like a shitting dog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
His mum got him a body wash advent calendar, if that isn’t a sign for him being a smelly bastard idk what is. Bet he was foaming at the mouth it wasn’t chocolate or alcohol filled, can’t neck the Dove for Men can you weeble x wouldn’t put it past him trying

Also watching him unbox the thing was painful! It’s a cross between his slow reactions and his mother’s (assuming it’s her filming) tit filming, she cuts his head off at the end and you can’t see the body wash at all. Also yes he’s shaking like a shitting dog!
He's dirty deleted it. Probably mid tantrum now launching himself at sids floral stock

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂 So Sid's bought him an advent calendar of body washes and other fragranced goodies, not trying to tell him anything or hinting on is she 😂😂

Here you are son merry xmas

• Haha
I think someone is preping his insta content so that when he heads out to spoons his freebies will be plentiful 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍳

Reactions: 12
It will be killing him not to go out this weekend what with it being the festive season. If he manages to stay in this weekend he’ll be out by next weekend. It’s called recovery don’t you know 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.