Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen “Mummy, Dead and Dearest”? bleeping scary!!
@Mothergoose666 ya legs look fine flower, wen you can do a sarong wrap from the armpits down get back to me. I mean I can’t, obviously 🤗
@daddygoose999 so have u got both your socks on Tom? Don’t wanna chilly ankle for the walk home do ya?! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m the same. Just had to drunkenly explain to my partner why carcus is so problematic and how funny this thread is. Justify why I spend most of my time on here.
Haha Mr S comes home and asks me what he done today. He pretends to be interested bless him. I pretend he’s mad because I cooked him beige food but in reality he rang me on his way home from work and I called him an annoying bleep and a prick and told him to leave me alone to drink my wine in peace. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ We’re good now though, I gave him a shot and all is forgiven. (Until he goes in the bedroom and saw I went shopping at lunch)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you get your left sock over your electronic tag tho Tom? 😈
Love shorts and flip flops but the tag had ruined this for me 🤷 still because I’m a massive chav I like to flaunt it whenever I can so I go with shorts and flip flops anyways, even in December. Me and Marcus are more alike than you think!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love shorts and flip flops but the tag had ruined this for me 🤷 still because I’m a massive chav I like to flaunt it whenever I can so I go with shorts and flip flops anyways, even in December. Me and Marcus are more alike than you think!!
Because you both like to beat women ? 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Awww that’s tit. Was just a video of Tom (parked up) with a bottle of bud and my horrid laugh 😂😂🙈

Also guys the post about one sock is bullshit he’s NEVER gone around with one sock billy the bullshitter
I was going to say, he’s never ever ever mentioned this before

Reactions: 9
Adelle while you're here, has Marcus been violent to anyone else that you know of? Outside of the family?

Reactions: 8
Why is he posting about autism all of a sudden never bothered before . I mean why does he not tell his followers that his( marcus's autism journey page) fb removed its bc he was conning the public & taken advantage of the people with mentil health problems & autism. Can see right through him in what he's trying to achieve .he's nothing but a fake & a fraud 😡😡 he's a 🤡

Reactions: 13
This thread isn’t about Tom. Or his past. I honestly think if he was such a bad person Adele wouldn’t be friendly with him.
Agreed.
While we’re all anon it’s not fair to anyone to play judge and jury. Can we keep this thread as a place to share our disdain at Marcus and no one else? X

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.