Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear he reads HEAR and posts all these food videos to say haha I’m eating out again to us. Well mankey if you are reading, trust me tik tok gifts funding all this is drying up fast, your comments and views have dwindled massively. You are just known as the bloke on tik tok who has money off kids now! More and more people are opening their eyes to you!
Of course he does he never blocked us and he can’t block comments or people on HEAR like on tiktok 😂 he’s also got a name on Instagram famous for all the wrong reasons how EMBARRASSING 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10000 percent he be live Sunday if not before it’s killing him lol but no one apart from loz and the hales will dual him now oh maybe Lawrence if it’s a Comp lol
I reckon he will give in and go live tomorrow. Mr and Mrs with Claire and Andy is Thursday’s isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Tom We know your reading here, hows it going, I mean it must be strange actually having to speak to your step kids instead of everyone else's?
While your not on live, ive made a list of things you can occupy your time with, because we like to be helpful on tattle, were a nice bunch in here, not dangerous at all:

Wash the floor and entrance way, the paintwork and door were caked in mud last time we saw it
Remove that trianagle of wallpapper thats hanging off the side of the bannisters or better still glue it down!, it was in clear view in a recent video
You have mismatched dining chairs crying out for a lick of paint
Your garden, where do i start, recently went through all your videos on your numerous accounts, its like a tip and probably not safe for a puppy
Have a shower! I didnt say bath as we know you dont fit in there
Do some laundry and see how it feels wearing clean clothes
Get some exercise, standing on the spot keeping a ball in the air isnt exercise, you actually have to move your body from the spot
Get a medical check up, you have the the body of an unhealthy 50yr old and you look lost, pale and sickly
Spend some time away from your phone its unhealthy and will end up costing you your marriage in the long run

Looking forward to tomorrows 8 videos, can we request some new content, watching you eat has become so boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s going to have a heart attack, he has ballooned in 6 months, is getting greyer skinned, and let himself go with grooming. The man’s 30. Christ man have some respect for yourself and stop eating tit and actually go for a regular walk
739AA385-F21F-42A0-9B9D-10DEAF995DB4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s going to have a heart attack, he has ballooned in 6 months, is getting greyer skinned, and let himself go with grooming. The man’s 30. Christ man have some respect for yourself and stop eating tit and actually go for a regular walkView attachment 1130534
He needs a job instead of being a couch potato burn some calories off instead of eating them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course he does he never blocked us and he can’t block comments or people on HEAR like on tiktok 😂 he’s also got a name on Instagram famous for all the wrong reasons how EMBARRASSING 🙈
[/
gosh he now doing morning videos like carebear really been up since 5.30 lol snap done the school lunches and tidied up before I leave to go to work lol have a lovely day tattlers and readers 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohhh bring on 5pm lol. Why wait till 5???
Oh he’ll come back with the planned charity I’ve no doubt 🥱 can’t go live I’m to busy making pointless videos as usual but I am missing my income from my gifts 😭 but I’ll be back stronger 🤣 yeah bigger begging bowel in hand scamming gifts 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go 🙄 I’ll post this to drum up some sympathy and I’ll be back stronger than ever 😬 you just can’t keep off TikTok can you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.