Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually surprised he hasn't done the £4.99 per month already. Looking at some of the tiktokers than do it with hardly any followers I'm just shocked he hasn't.

Reactions: 7
Funniest thing I’ve heard so far today "Luce we’re on a diet" who are you trying to kid Tom?

• Haha
The dirty rotten mankey family jumper is back and it looks more and more disgusting and dirty each time she wears it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He still hasn't put the fecking laundry away though 🤣🤣

Probably.....but cant see many of his followers paying £4.99 a month for a few lives....its only £6.95 a month for Netflix....and Netflix dont expect you to gift them 🤣🤣
[/QUO
it will be a charity live you watch

Reactions: 4
Yes that’s my feeling he’ll do the dementia charity he was going on about few weeks ago when he was outed again trying to make himself look good ….🤡
Yeah he will sp predictable isn’t it why doesn’t he just leave dust lie stop begging people can’t afford to give charity all time

Reactions: 3
..I mean this in the nicest possible way but I'm not sure how much more people can take with the constant asking for money it seems now it's just all the time on TikTok. So I'm hopeful he is going to announce something he is actually going to do personally from his own pocket.

Reactions: 5
Gosh it’s like waiting for the queens speech haha dhb live tonight guys let’s show him some love not trolls just people with opinions and everyone entitled to a opinion

..I mean this in the nicest possible way but I'm not sure how much more people can take with the constant asking for money it seems now it's just all the time on TikTok. So I'm hopeful he is going to announce something he is actually going to do personally from his own pocket.
I agree everyone needs to tighten belts now ready for the prices of electric and gas it’s so scary isn’t it

• Heart
He's going live Monday night to have his say with proof :rolleyes: obviously needs the weekend to prepare :LOL:

Big bad Manky :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nooo Tom don’t go live at 8pm on Monday to have your say on things that’s gone on recently Coronation Street is on at 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that it????? Saying he’s coming live Monday at 8pm with no comments on to say his peice on everything that has gone on. Wow you really needed to wait for 5pm for that big announcement
PS just looking through videos do they ever get the baby dressed or does he only wear the full on pjamas suits all day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.