Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember last time for tokfest there was quite a few people live not creaters .well kinda creaters as they still had videos just not a big following and then people would comment asking them to find people :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that was good, I followed a young lady all around the place she was excellent showing us everyone without us even being there and we were saying find this one and that one, I think the last one we saw was the woman with green hair.

Reactions: 5
A hotel room
2 concert tickets
Pub for tea
Pub for breakfast
and whatever else

All paid for by begging and taking money of the underage and vulnerable 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
1 night out and so far 10 TikToks about it
Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1 night out and so far 10 TikToks about it
Give me strength!
Can smell the desperation and the “look at me” posts a mile off
He’s one of them that would post they’re at the hospital and when someone asks why he says inbox me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm waiting for the post about how much support they have had and he will be live shortly :rolleyes: He needs his spends for Lanzagrotty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He will do a Claire and say he’s had hundreds of messages of support so he’s back live because he helps people 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm waiting for the post about how much support they have had and he will be live shortly :rolleyes: He needs his spends for Lanzagrotty
Yes that’ll come once he’s back later the video ….please SKANKY don’t come back your a leach that’s all sucking kids pocket money 💰

He will do a Claire and say he’s had hundreds of messages of support so he’s back live because he helps people 🙄😂
Only thing he helps with is people’s bank accounts dropping in money
Paid for by kids :mad: :mad: :mad: 🐖 🐖 🐖
💯 Filling his ever expanding waistline with kiddies gifts 🤬

Only thing he helps with is people’s bank accounts dropping in money
Paid for by kids :mad: :mad: :mad: 🐖 🐖 🐖
💯 Filling his ever expanding waistline with kiddies gifts 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.