Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video stop judging ?? So if we were all the same the world would be boring his words 🤔 If there were less people in the world like you it would be a better place a safer one without people/kids getting scammed by the likes of you for money to fund your lifestyle 😡
So your using the dog as a prop today for these sympathy videos laughable isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 8
Ohhh bring on 5pm lol. Why wait till 5???
With a bit of luck his next livestream will be him saying underage followers or even if they think they are underage will be instantly blocked and not welcome
Maybe he will say no gifts (not a chance on this one)

Reactions: 7
He’s trying isn’t he with the I’m helping out video no you’ve been reading HEAR what a lazy lump you are & Lucy is likely in the next room 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
He’s trying isn’t he with the I’m helping out video no you’ve been reading HEAR what a lazy lump you are & Lucy is likely in the next room 🤷🏼‍♀️
He still hasn't put the fecking laundry away though 🤣🤣

I'm calling it now. Subscriber only live.
Probably.....but cant see many of his followers paying £4.99 a month for a few lives....its only £6.95 a month for Netflix....and Netflix dont expect you to gift them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh wonder what the 5pm announcement will be - I thought he wasn’t doing any lives? But now he’s going to explain when the next line is? Let me guess it’s a charity live or some sort of money making scam!

The Talent show is a load of tit. But I do feel sorry for the people who have been put through as they have been promised if they win to go to the radio station and have £100 etc. I bet it will never come back again.

There was a lady on this thread saying she purchased a Mankey jumper and Mankey and carebeg blocked her o she hadn’t had a refund. If you are reading this let us know if you went to your bank after. I hope you got it sorted.

Reactions: 6
Mankey could you move this annoucment a hour later please to 6pm as thats when i finish work and might be stuck on a call at 5 haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It might be

1) He has a full time job.
2) Lucie is pregnant.
3) They are going to The Hales at the weekend.
4) The dogs have to go.
5) So many people asked them to go to Tokfest so they are going and Batty Boy is going to act as Body Guard.
6) Whats for tea sweet cheeks.
7) They wont be turning the gifts off.
8) They are coming back by popular damand.
9) Mr and Mrs will go ahead due to popular demand.
10) Lucie's cooking Parmo.
11) Lucie's cooking Cabbage Lasagne.
12) He's doing OF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It might be

1) He has a full time job.
2) Lucie is pregnant.
3) They are going to The Hales at the weekend.
4) The dogs have to go.
5) So many people asked them to go to Tokfest so they are going and Batty Boy is going to act as Body Guard.
6) Whats for tea sweet cheeks.
7) They wont be turning the gifts off.
8) They are coming back by popular damand.
9) Mr and Mrs will go ahead due to popular demand.
10) Lucie's cooking Parmo.
11) Lucie's cooking Cabbage Lasagne.
12) He's doing OF.
Please god don’t let it be OF 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another one shopping in Aldi they both look so grubby & that hoodie 🤢 why he says (we’re on a diet) WE KNOW YOUR NOT YOU 🤡 cringe again for me how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Oh Manky pls tell me your next live is going to be a tiktok shop in the studio, im off to buy my popcorn so im ready for it, that will be one we will all be there for 😂😂😂😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.