Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he has so many videos - did he even put his phone down and properly enjoy the show? 🙄
Everything in his life is a TT content opportunity. What a twit!
When he is in his 70's ( if he makes it that far which is debatable at the moment) he is really going to regret putting social media before his family.

Reactions: 7
Is he not doing this then? Seeing as it’s live ?
Course he will be lol
Everything in his life is a TT content opportunity. What a twit!
When he is in his 70's ( if he makes it that far which is debatable at the moment) he is really going to regret putting social media before his family.
[/QUOTE
So greedy with their food who has two fish and two Hunter chicken he be back live begging soon when he runs out of cash
Last tok fest they were drunk and Cole’s and poppy and jay were not happy lol when they went to see them at a pub to be fair Tom thought he was a celeb lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He will do a Claire and say he’s had hundreds of messages of support so he’s back live because he helps people 🙄😂
I’d love to see these hundreds of positive messages when he can barely get 30 comments on a video. Almost like he’s lying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So GREEDY eating out again double portions each & the kids get a wrap WOW 😮

• Angry
  • Wow
Have you notice hardly any comments on videos apart from kids again so the adult of tik tok have opened eyes I think

Reactions: 8
So GREEDY eating out again double portions each & the kids get a wrap WOW 😮
I love my grub, but I could never eat that much in one go, and I certainly couldn’t eat fried stuff or chips every day. I would feel so bloated

Reactions: 5
I love my grub, but I could never eat that much in one go, and I certainly couldn’t eat fried stuff or chips every day. I would feel so bloated
Eating takeaway’s/pub food on a daily basis will push him into an early grave. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 6
Okay what parent allows their child to put a wrap on a pub table????? My kids would put it on a plate at home these people are tramps!!
There is not enough food there for my hamster let alone two growing kids yet Mr & Mrs Mankey sit & eat enough each to feed an army, i do hope the kids real dad watches these videos, they must be in bed starving hungry 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Okay what parent allows their child to put a wrap on a pub table????? My kids would put it on a plate at home these people are tramps!!
🤢 There is no hygiene in both these families where food is concerned 🦠

Who does he thinks laugh at his stupid videos it’s getting pathetic now likely killing him not going live 🤣

I swear he reads HEAR and posts all these food videos to say haha I’m eating out again to us. Well mankey if you are reading, trust me tik tok gifts funding all this is drying up fast, your comments and views have dwindled massively. You are just known as the bloke on tik tok who has money off kids now! More and more people are opening their eyes to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.