Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Hi Tom, just leaving a little msg for you to read with your morning cuppa, remember you said DHB been cancelled? Well last time I checked he was 14th in the competition and you was 42. That is all, have a nice day 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s the end of the road for him, his has a terrible reputation now on Tic Tok, no one wants to be associated with him, apart from that carebeg as no one wants anything to do with her. Their content is a joke, nothing interesting - he thinks his catchphrase everyone is invested in!! No we are not we only watch it to see what gruel is being served up.
he fails at everything he does, photograph business, failed! Sweet shop x2, failed! 1st marriage, failed! Social media - Facebook failed! Cameo, failed! Tic Tok, failing there is a trend HEAR

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I have absolutely no problem with people doing well financially from social media, if they actually DO something to make the cash - spend time creating entertaining content, be engaging, interact with their followers, help good causes. But all he does is sit on his humongous arse, in his minging t-shirt and beg for money from children and vulnerable people. He is about as entertaining as piles, his content is pish and has never raised so much as a smile from me. He is a deluded fat balloon of a "man" if he thinks what he does counts as a job...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Discolights

VIP Member

I cried laughing last night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Speechless

Tom We know your reading here, hows it going, I mean it must be strange actually having to speak to your step kids instead of everyone else's?
While your not on live, ive made a list of things you can occupy your time with, because we like to be helpful on tattle, were a nice bunch in here, not dangerous at all:

Wash the floor and entrance way, the paintwork and door were caked in mud last time we saw it
Remove that trianagle of wallpapper thats hanging off the side of the bannisters or better still glue it down!, it was in clear view in a recent video
You have mismatched dining chairs crying out for a lick of paint
Your garden, where do i start, recently went through all your videos on your numerous accounts, its like a tip and probably not safe for a puppy
Have a shower! I didnt say bath as we know you dont fit in there
Do some laundry and see how it feels wearing clean clothes
Get some exercise, standing on the spot keeping a ball in the air isnt exercise, you actually have to move your body from the spot
Get a medical check up, you have the the body of an unhealthy 50yr old and you look lost, pale and sickly
Spend some time away from your phone its unhealthy and will end up costing you your marriage in the long run

Looking forward to tomorrows 8 videos, can we request some new content, watching you eat has become so boring

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to be able to tolerate the manleys, but since the Valentine’s Day competition where all that came out of his mouth was ‘come on guys send me lippys’ and ‘we only need 25 lippys guys come on’ I really dislike them. When I’ve been in there live it’s full of children!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately it’s not very easy reversing the the trait of being selfish, that’s what Tom is very very selfish. As a parent you can not be your children and your wife (partner) have to come first, and its a shame that it isn’t the case here.
what is he providing HEAR, what sort of role model is he being to his children, to his 320k followers, he has not got a job, he moved into Lucy’s house, doesn’t look like he earn his keep there, no help around the house, Lucy does all the DIY from previous videos.

Tom be a good role model, support your family, help your wife by doing more to keep the house running, you are not going to be a social media celebrity, you are currently a failure in all you do, a change has to happen and that starts with yourself!

IR0201

VIP Member
Everyone always says, aww poor Lucy married to that lump, but she’s just as bad. You can tell she’s got a nasty streak in her
Before today I felt a little sorry for her. Now she can fuck off and when she gets there she can fuck off some more

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What does he do for the community?
Keeps the takeaways and chippys in business? Apparently he's coming on at 2am..like he did yesterday....allegedly beat Lawrence 5 times then changed it to 4 times....bit like the £100 or was it £80? Oh, and DHB on 1.14 million now.....and in 14th place.....from 40 odd to 14 in less than 3 hours.....bit of catching up then Tom 🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Someone got a winning bid, Mel read the name out and Tom said Yes I know the name she’s a follower
Mel didn’t hear him
She looked at the account and said, thats a kid, I’m blocking her
Lol

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 8!
Title courtesy of @hellomynameis88 - had to cut it down a bit to fit. Original was:

Mankeys having fakeaways, begging all night for his holidays, still having gifts off kids, he needs some matchsticks for his eyelids.

Recap:

- Tom's still a whining beg.
- Tom still doesn't care about his kids.
- Lucy's merch hoodie is falling to pieces.
- Mankey has been stirring the pot with other creators just to make DHB look like the bad guy.
- He dipped his belly in some cold water for Derby Dan.
- He's been doxxed multiple times now.
- Apparently a takeaway was delivered to his door yesterday evening.
- We believe he has a rogue mod.
- There was controversy surrounding him stating a small dog "went for him" and he wanted him thrown into the garden.

Think that's about it.

To view previous threads, please click the button (blue?) at the top of this thread.

• Heart

Atttttccc

Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Atttttccc

CLAIRE AND TOM WHEN U READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AGREEING TO DO CHARITIES WHEN YOU BRING SO MUCH HATE .

MELS LIVE WAS GOOD AND NICE UNTIL YOU 2 JOINED AND IT WENT DOWNHILL QUICKLY, OVER 1K WATCHERS LEFT NO ONE WANTED TO BID APART FROM KIDS WHO CANT PAY AD THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THEIR POCKET MONEY ON YOU!! .

MEL WAS DOING A AMAZING THING FOR HER FRIEND AND THAT BABIES POOR PARENTS HAD TO WATCH BECAUSE YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE U!!!

YOU ARE NOT LIKED DOESNT MATTER YOU HAVE 400K FOLLOWERS BETWEEN YOU HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT LIKED.

I FEEL FOR THOSE POOR PARENTS WATCHING THAT AND NOW HOPEFULLY OTHER CREATORS WILL SEE THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY ATTRACT.

YOU CAUSE DRAMA FOR TASH SAT BACK AND LAPPED IT UP WHEN SHE IS GOING THROUGH HELL, THEN THAT POOR BABY FUND RAISING TURNED SOUR COS OF YOU 2 APPEARED AS SOON AS YOU LEFT IT ALL WENT BACK TO NORMAL WAKE UP YOU 2 ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT BIG WORD MEAN IT MEANS YOU 2 ARE THE PROBLEM!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
He knows nothing about tax lol 😆 well he won’t pay any on all his gifts and side scams and he doesn’t have a real job so who is he to say this he’s a joke
I bet he doesn’t even pay any tax, after a quick search on Compaines Houses it seems like he hasn’t registered whereas for example other creators such as The Smithy Family have, if social media is Tom’s job as he says it is he’d be classed as self-employed? 🤔 Naughty Tom.

• Wow
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
After Mel blocked the young Lucy girl who bid for Tom and Tom said it was OK as she was a follower yet all of chat was saying she was young. When Mel was gone, Tom sat defending himself saying he had a younger following because its a “ family” account
No Tom
The Coles don’t have a younger following or allow kids to gift
Or many more families I better not post names of due to rules, but we all know one or a few family accounts who don’t allow under age following or gifting
Tom. You are the one with crap morals
£80 bid on you and Claire together. Pfft
noturbasicmama had several accepted bids, one to meet in person and a couple of zoom calls
Not surprising is it Tom, you can’t even get a £7 Cameo booking