Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see his Mrs is shouting in the background to him explaining social media is a job so there you have it he has her full backing in what he does. I do agree social media could be a full time job BUT they do not have what it takes.
It’s not a job if it’s only his followers paying for it though so he literally can’t call it that. Someone like katylee who has a manager, a team behind her, an accountant, brand deals etc you can class as a job but not just taking money off kids and random people on lives all the time.

Reactions: 12
If he has voice notes then it’s from someone with his phone number?
I’ve never used voice notes, so question I am asking is if I sent someone a voice note and they opened it, would they know if I deleted it my end?
View attachment 1133578
And I can’t even send them with my anxiety 🥴 my friend sends them all the time and I have to text coz I just can’t do them. 🙈

I see CJ has duetted his woe is me video 🙄🙄🙄 begs sticking together

As it’s near the end of a thread and I’m going off topic I hope it’s okay to ask here (as I can’t find any help or admin support?) but how do you start a thread or suggest people who should have one? There are a few people who really should be discussed on here. Thank You
I think but I’m not 100% they have to have over 10k followers but @mumz May be able to help better

Reactions: 5
That Ava person needs to stop defending Tom they’ve said that he has never lied about a child gifter, he did and tried saying it was top liker 😡
I personally think that account is the hales a bit like that titanium weapon is nick smith 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I can’t even send them with my anxiety 🥴 my friend sends them all the time and I have to text coz I just can’t do them. 🙈

I see CJ has duetted his woe is me video 🙄🙄🙄 begs sticking together

I think but I’m not 100% they have to have over 10k followers but @mumz May be able to help better
I cant send them either or talk on the phone 😩
CJ is vile! Jumping on this when she abused her own children 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That Ava person needs to stop defending Tom they’ve said that he has never lied about a child gifter, he did and tried saying it was top liker 😡
Both. Scarebeg and scamley put 🥰 at the end of their TikTok posts
Something dodgy with that person

I cant send them either or talk on the phone 😩
CJ is vile! Jumping on this when she abused her own children 🤬
How anyone can still support her after all those documents came out is beyond me! She’s one vile evil person.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.