Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a excuse of a man and lies he said no talent show out of respect for the baby but he done begging on movie magic platform for himself while melmoon was doing her thing so where was the respect he writes his own drama

• Angry
Reactions: 11
As if his crappy talent show would have overshadowed mel’s live 😂 he really is a narcissist.

Tom Manky never does anything out of the goodness of his heart, it is all for sympathy & gifts.

Reactions: 7
As if his crappy talent show would have overshadowed mel’s live 😂 he really is a narcissist.

Tom Manky never does anything out of the goodness of his heart, it is all for sympathy & gifts.
He is a walking talking contradiction of himself. I will be surprised if the 27th March talent show goes ahead too as it clashes with Tokfest. He has no interest in the talent show or 5Towns Radio because he’s not getting anything out of it. The talent show winner gets the £100 and the air time and the meal. The talent show is tit anyway, apart from 1 or 2 good acts the rest is torture and it’s the same people with the same songs every week

Reactions: 12
He is a walking talking contradiction of himself. I will be surprised if the 27th March talent show goes ahead too as it clashes with Tokfest. He has no interest in the talent show or 5Towns Radio because he’s not getting anything out of it. The talent show winner gets the £100 and the air time and the meal. The talent show is tit anyway, apart from 1 or 2 good acts the rest is torture and it’s the same people with the same songs every week
Oh yes I’ll be very surprised if it goes ahead too! I wonder if 5 towns radio have been made aware of the underage gifters?
And I don’t know why he keeps saying he doesn’t know if he will go to tokfest, of course he will! He thinks he’s famous 😂

Oh yes I’ll be very surprised if it goes ahead too! I wonder if 5 towns radio have been made aware of the underage gifters?
And I don’t know why he keeps saying he doesn’t know if he will go to tokfest, of course he will! He thinks he’s famous 😂
He will 100% go Tokest. His ego needs feeding as much as his belly
322k followers and only 60 have shown love on his “we have so much love on the app” TT. Most of them are kids too

He just a bone idle, lazy sod! My partner went out to work at 5.30am, 12 hour day then is going back out later for a few hours to help his mate so 16/17 hours work. He barely sees our children all week, he gets in dinner and shower, my kids are practically in bed! Then you’ve got this waste of space who even when he’s in the same room as his kids doesn’t bother with them and doesn’t do a days work. We can’t afford to have all the meals out mankey does! Think we went out twice last year with the kids to eat and only at the local pub/restaurant. This is why I get so pissed off with the likes of mankey 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's a comment in a post on one of Mankeys recent followers account....the child looks about 10....this is someone the CHILD knows asking if their Mum knows about the account!!!

Attachments

• Wow
I emailed them saying I was disgusted that they are having him promote a competition, I sent in video evidence of him calling dhb a child groomer too.. never got anything back so they’re just as bad 🤮

He just a bone idle, lazy sod! My partner went out to work at 5.30am, 12 hour day then is going back out later for a few hours to help his mate so 16/17 hours work. He barely sees our children all week, he gets in dinner and shower, my kids are practically in bed! Then you’ve got this waste of space who even when he’s in the same room as his kids doesn’t bother with them and doesn’t do a days work. We can’t afford to have all the meals out mankey does! Think we went out twice last year with the kids to eat and only at the local pub/restaurant. This is why I get so pissed off with the likes of mankey 😡
This is my mr too! He got up and did the school run and straight to work and he’s not home until 10pm so won’t see them all week, then next week he’s on nights so comes home at 7am and does the school run and goes to bed, spends an hour with them before heading back out to work. He stays up to do the school run coz he barely sees them and it breaks his heart. I’ve shown and told him all about scamley and he thinks it’s disgusting how much he doesn’t interact with them when he gets all that time at home with them.

• Heart
Hes a excuse of a man and lies he said no talent show out of respect for the baby but he done begging on movie magic platform for himself while melmoon was doing her thing so where was the respect he writes his own drama
Oh course he was he wouldn’t go a night without begging don’t forget he needs to line his pockets & the people are doing it for him 🤷🏼‍♀️ He just don’t care …

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He’s live go look at the comments children again on there
i noticed he went live well before she finishe so come on Tom where was the respect then look forward to the receipts later

• Angry
I don’t get his pathetic video yet again this morning who found that funny ? Maybe the kids that follow him do but I’ve never laughed at anything he’s put out on a video I just cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
And then he sends his mate into DHBs live....hi Tom and Smoggy 🖕🖕
He has a screen recording of DHB and his sister on his page. Just came up on my FYP. Bit hypocritical of him to try and call someone out when his mate sits on live chatting to underage kids and accepting money of them. Lets not call it gifts anymore as it is money. Money he is happily accepting from young children. Remember the time he went live with DHB and someone in the box asked how he would feel if his kids sent money to strangers on tik tok and he said he wouldn't be happy but he's happy to take money from underage kids he doesn't know. Once again all his wrong doings that he is being called out for is bullying. People questioning why he talks to kids online is bullying, being called out for accepting money from young kids is bullying. I mean Touchy Tom this is all your own doing. You're your own downfall. You're cancelling yourself. No one's fault but your own and your Lucy's. Being in mels live and her blocking all your kid followers has opened even more eyes to you and your behaviour. You can't blame everyone else it's your account your responsibility

He has a screen recording of DHB and his sister on his page. Just came up on my FYP. Bit hypocritical of him to try and call someone out when his mate sits on live chatting to underage kids and accepting money of them. Lets not call it gifts anymore as it is money. Money he is happily accepting from young children. Remember the time he went live with DHB and someone in the box asked how he would feel if his kids sent money to strangers on tik tok and he said he wouldn't be happy but he's happy to take money from underage kids he doesn't know. Once again all his wrong doings that he is being called out for is bullying. People questioning why he talks to kids online is bullying, being called out for accepting money from young kids is bullying. I mean Touchy Tom this is all your own doing. You're your own downfall. You're cancelling yourself. No one's fault but your own and your Lucy's. Being in mels live and her blocking all your kid followers has opened even more eyes to you and your behaviour. You can't blame everyone else it's your account your responsibility
Who’s this smoggy ? I missed that 😳

Reactions: 5
He will 100% go Tokest. His ego needs feeding as much as his belly
322k followers and only 60 have shown love on his “we have so much love on the app” TT. Most of them are kids too
I wouldn’t go if i was him lol no other creators want to know him where’s his support lol 😂

Who’s this smoggy ? I missed that 😳
One of manleys mates the very few he has 😂😂

Ahh ok thank you I’ll look out for the knob next time 🤣
Smoggy is like a love sick puppy over the pair of them. You can see the real Tom in smogs content. A silly little drunken man

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.