Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is crawling up Riley's mums backside on a battle right now. We all know why your on the charm offensive today Skanky!

James got new vid up on Insta

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The Mankey begging arse just battled Rileys mum and begged his followers for a win
He is beyond vile

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Another under age gifter reported and been removed straight away. Thank me later Tom.

You are absolutely disgusting trying to keep winning Riley’s mum. I seen the comments on her side and they were not nice about you. BEG!!
Literally waiting for the kids to finish school, as if you just said that live 😡

Attachments

• Angry
He’s just stood there and said that he isn’t getting gifts off kids… STOP LYING 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A lot more needs to be done about creators financially grooming children for gifts … go look at dhb instragram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He thinks he's worked all his life at the age of 30 time to take a year or two out, is he for real? normal people work till at least 60 years old, some much longer. and in case you dont know he said Social Media is a job.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"it’s 2022 and if people can’t accept that social media is a proper job" 😂😂

He doesn’t work hard on it though, he is definitely claiming benefits as there is no way he can make a living solely off TikTok.

I’m seeing arselicker comments about how people who don’t like Tom are jealous, don’t like seeing people happy or achieving, why is he getting so much hate, he doesn’t deserve it. WAKE UP FGS.

• Wow
Social media is job .just not his job becacause all he does is play a game all day :ROFLMAO: .like he dosnt even get good views to make it a job :ROFLMAO: hes not even got a manager and all he does is tiktok .ive seen actual creaters that do it across all platforms and they dont play the games either .they get invited to pr stuff as well and get frequent ads to do .

"it’s 2022 and if people can’t accept that social media is a proper job" 😂😂

He doesn’t work hard on it though, he is definitely claiming benefits as there is no way he can make a living solely off TikTok.

I’m seeing arselicker comments about how people who don’t like Tom are jealous, don’t like seeing people happy or achieving, why is he getting so much hate, he doesn’t deserve it. WAKE UP FGS.
What does he do I’m not influenced by him I find you a disgusting person begging on live oh and them pathetic what’s for tea videos take it nobody filmed any for you to duet ?? I’ll take that as a NO …Can’t wait for the day you have to get a JOB and work a 38 hour week once your gifts have dried up because you’ve lost your kiddie followers !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.