Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come him and nocarebear aren’t putting themselves up for auction again?
Ummm nobody wanted them which is not surprising imagine he’d want you in the sweet cheeks video & she’d be sat on her iPad on tattle 🤣with her face like a smacked ass 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How bloody predictable are mankey and nocarebear, they must phone each other and say right today let’s do a sob story tik tok 😂

What a load of 💩 you are the ones who are in the wrong mankey, having money off kids!!
Pretty predictable this video, however I’m sure he has said some, not very nice things on Tic Tok about other people DHB for one, so before you make a stance against bullying make sure you live by that moral first! - I truly believe if you where just posting videos about everyday life of you and your family people would be invested! However the heat that you are getting is because you are making a living of receiving gifts (which is basically cash) for doing asking for them (which is classed as begging)

Before putting yourself in the public eye, which you have done, you need to understand that comes with the public having an opinion of you and what you are showing them, just like the reality TV show, or anyone else in the public eye!

So please think about your audience before posting the sad videos, as you know the younger viewers will feel sorry for you, your vulnerable young adults will feel the same, and they will potentially gift you to cheers Tom up, but hey you know that hence the video that is very similar to Claire’s!

You are on a downwards spiral Tom, heading for another failed venture, the talent show seems to have failed, the duetting of “ what inedible food is for tea tonight sweet cheeks” failed hmmm just please focus on your family, go out and earn your wages, spend quality time with the wife and children, post the odd video that’s entertaining ( not those terrible staged ones ) and trim the beard you turning into the what resembles the honey 🍯 monster of the sugar puffs cereal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also when theres the likes of libby mae ,hutch,charbusbanter,sophie aspin and others who are all bigger creaters. i know who id rather bid on and its not the manleys :ROFLMAO: infact scratch that id prefer manleys over libby mae she annoys me to much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty predictable this video, however I’m sure he has said some, not very nice things on Tic Tok about other people DHB for one, so before you make a stance against bullying make sure you live by that moral first! - I truly believe if you where just posting videos about everyday life of you and your family people would be invested! However the heat that you are getting is because you are making a living of receiving gifts (which is basically cash) for doing asking for them (which is classed as begging)

Before putting yourself in the public eye, which you have done, you need to understand that comes with the public having an opinion of you and what you are showing them, just like the reality TV show, or anyone else in the public eye!

So please think about your audience before posting the sad videos, as you know the younger viewers will feel sorry for you, your vulnerable young adults will feel the same, and they will potentially gift you to cheers Tom up, but hey you know that hence the video that is very similar to Claire’s!

You are on a downwards spiral Tom, heading for another failed venture, the talent show seems to have failed, the duetting of “ what inedible food is for tea tonight sweet cheeks” failed hmmm just please focus on your family, go out and earn your wages, spend quality time with the wife and children, post the odd video that’s entertaining ( not those terrible staged ones ) and trim the beard you turning into the what resembles the honey 🍯 monster of the sugar puffs cereal.
Oh my god yes your so right I knew it was somebody it’s the honey monster thank you I’ve been racking my brain for weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen this comment on the latest tik tok it will be deleted like all the other negative comments but I do have to leave this here it won’t be delete Tom
you do know there's a war in Ukraine, women and children dying daily? If this is the height of your problems then aren't you a lucky man 🙄

• Heart
Cancelled the talent show guys as don’t want anyone watching me I want you all watching Mel… looks who’s live begging 😡😡😡 dirty, lying twit!!
Sob video done so I’ll just get back onto begging 😡

• Angry
He was 87 in weekly and said he needs big gifts to stay on it so will try and be on most of the day tomorrow .. 5 mins later he got kicked of the weekly 🤣🤣

Kids talking to him telling him they are going on school trips etc at this time of night 😡

Him and Lucy going to see Stormzy is 72 years old so going to buy Lucy a new outfit tomorrow. No you mean your kid followers have paid for it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What on earth was that video? Pity

People aren’t going with the crowd they’ve made up their minds about you themselves

You only have so much love on the app as your some of your followers are vulnerable (don’t forget underage too) and sadly can’t see you for what you are a BEG

"We stand against bullying" hey Tom, remember when you called someone a groomer and your fellow small man Andy on the same live called someone a pervert?

The caption "we may be singled out at times that’s because we stick up for what we believe in" Which is what? Do you believe in taking gifts of the vulnerable and children? Do you believe in sitting on a live all day begging? (We all know the answer is yes) Tom you have no morals.

The comment if they loose their account tomorrow who cares as he will still have his family... you would care Tom dont make out that you wouldn’t be either, you’d be screwing at the money you will loose, yes you will still have your family, the family which you often ignore for hours on end to beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone wrote something like, you, Clair, Lawrence, Tash and Riley's mum are bullied because you are trying to make a change and the bullies don't like it. ---.What a very strange thing to say, change about what. I'm not going to say what I want to say but I so want to say it. What's up with Mankey now last time I saw him he was smiling like a Cheshire Cat because he was getting loads of clapperboards from Tyler.

Reactions: 6
I think everyone I’ve ever followed on tiktok has had a troll comments or hate etc at some point, but I’ve never seen a single one of them make tit lip syncing videos to dido songs and say ‘boo everyone is bullying us’ With all the stuff going on in the world, suck it up. People don’t like beggy people with no jobs sitting on their arses asking children for money. Change that if you don’t want any backlash.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.