Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elliots mum a younger prettier version of lucy its from his facebook profile tom manley he has more then 1 facebook account
I can't find her on Facebook was going to add her and see if I could get any gossip lol that his sons mum yea?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just looked him up on FB
He has a pre Lucy account
And a post Lucy account
The first son’s mum one was from 2014 when he had him
Tom was 22 or 23 then

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't find her on Facebook was going to add her and see if I could get any gossip lol that his sons mum yea?
I wouldnt just in case as i think that might be breaking tattle rules ? And could cause this thread to be closed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow just found the older account. The change in 10 years :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I still look the same just older than I did 20 years ago
How did his head get so square :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Search tom manley Stockton-on-tees It’s what i did after seeing her pic

Honestly he made me so mad last night. Sitting there saying “I was going to watch all Mels live but I thought I would come on and talk to my people and get up the board” 😡

He is a disgrace. Putting a stupid video up and carebeg have duet it 🤣
No one falls for your tit Tom!!

God help if he goes to Tokfest as none of the creators will speak to him.

The Coles, Jay and pops got executive slots and will have security etc then you will have Mankey walking around the arena with a few kids shouting Tom can we have a photo 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing.

I bet a few people shouts Mankey at him 🤣🤣I would approach him if I was there and ask why he enjoys taking money of children.
I really hope people go from tattle.
Is DHB & Becks going?
They should as they have bought nothing but positivity to the app.
Their lives are always fun or raising money for great charity’s. Not sit watching the football ignoring everyone just shouting send gifts guys!!

Tom got so excited last night because that Tyler kept sending clapperboards - she must of sent about 1000. That’s how he got on weekly too. But his mod laura went live with him for a duel to get his points up and even she put him in his place and told him he’s only 87 as it only started a hour ago 🤣🤣 he wasn’t happy!!
She made a few digs at him!
He said to her I’m going now to go live with Loz. He was rude to her. He knows deep down she’s a dodgy mod hahahaha

Why can i imagine manley and claire begging people to get them some backstage passes :ROFLMAO:.so they can go backstage:ROFLMAO:trying to get the coles or someone to sneak them backstage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
DHB saying it’s a police matter, I hope someone does reports or has reported Tom, see Tom what you are doing is a police matter GROOMING not people gossiping about you and Claire 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha I can just imagine that too.
Well he did phone them and ask if they had security 🤣🤣🤣 what about when you are outside the arena Tubby Tom. Remember you shouted on a live that a innocent man was a child groomer!

DHB saying it’s a police matter, I hope someone does reports or has reported Tom, see Tom what you are doing is a police matter GROOMING not people gossiping about you and Claire 🤣
Good
About time too

Reactions: 10
He was punching back then wasnt he, good on the girl though getting away from him.

He just said people at work and school that’s why it’s quiet does he not see what he is doing is wrong

• Wow
  • Angry
He just said people at work and school that’s why it’s quiet does he not see what he is doing is wrong
'and school' if he thought it was ok to say that that shows he doesn’t know what he is doing is wrong or he is fully aware of what he is doing

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.