Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m still mad about the way she shouts at the puppy Iā€™m have two beautiful dogs one is 3 the other is nearly one not once have I shouted at either of them having a puppy takes patience.. training takes time my dogs are treated as well as my children I would never ever smack mine what the hell is wrong with people who treats animals like that

Reactions: 9
Dan and his mate just got auctioned Ā£400 on mels live letā€™s see what Mankey gets šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen in the comments someoneā€™s put your address on their latest Tik tok and the user name is an actual address? I donā€™t know if itā€™s their address but itā€™s in Stockton ?

Reactions: 5
If anyone sees how much manleys get auctioned of for .let me know pleasee as im of to sleep as up early for work

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen in the comments someoneā€™s put your address on their latest Tik tok and the user name is an actual address? I donā€™t know if itā€™s their address but itā€™s in Stockton ?
I've just seen it. Don't know whether it's their actual address but have seen the background area (not writing specifics for the safety of the children of course) of the address on one of Tom's lives before when he was walking home. I don't know the area at all but have just googled the address out of interest (for no other reason).

Whoever it is that is doxxing them should be ashamed of themselves. It's definitely someone close to them.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen it. Don't know whether it's their actual address but have seen the background area (not writing specifics for the safety of the children of course) of the address on one of Tom's lives before when he was walking home. I don't know the area at all but have just googled the address out of interest (for no other reason).

Whoever it is that is doxxing them should be ashamed of themselves. It's definitely someone close to them.
I have never been on when his address was leaked so wasnā€™t sure if it was theirs, it just stuck out to me as it said ā€œyour addressā€. Really bad to be honest, but I think itā€™s someone they know too!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.