Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hearing Lucy proper shout at the pup in the background??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Now I don’t want to put visions in your heads but could you actually imagine going to bed with that 🥴 no wonder he’s on the couch now

Is she doing it again? She was doing it earlier too🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Dont know who hes dueling....but James just gifted her and she read out "thank you isthisyou" 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s a lying bastard! I don’t know how you buy coins online I’ve never done it. So in the last comp where every 5 minutes you told kids to buy them through TikTok recharge as that’s where you buy yours was a figment of our imaginations was it Tom???
Manky are you ok, your awfully forgetful!
Luckily tattle can refresh your mind you lying peice of tit!
And I gifted Riley’s mum just so you wouldn’t win ya fat dosser! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Someone else said that today and I heard her the other night aswell😡😡😡 would she shout at her baby that way? That poor puppy is no different. Imagine being ripped away from your mum so young to be put it in that house and shouted at!

• Angry
  • Sad
YES she's horrible That dogs so small why not put him in a cage for safety till dinners over. I think they are proberly starving, poor dusty aswell.

• Sad
  • Angry
He’s a lying bastard! I don’t know how you buy coins online I’ve never done it. So in the last comp where every 5 minutes you told kids to buy them through TikTok recharge as that’s where you buy yours was a figment of our imaginations was it Tom???
Manky are you ok, your awfully forgetful!
Luckily tattle can refresh your mind you lying peice of tit!
And I gifted Riley’s mum just so you wouldn’t win ya fat dosser! 😂😂😂
He had it in his bio! Oohhh he boils my piss so bad!

YES she's horrible That dogs so small why not put him in a cage for safety till dinners over. I think they are proberly starving, poor dusty aswell.
They honestly need reporting and videos sending of her shouting at that poor baby :(

Reactions: 6
Did anybody just see Lucy hit the puppy on the head after it biting 😩😩😩 what the actual duck!! Please tell me someone screen recorded that. She’s vile. Been shouting at the puppy all day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have got 24 coins so far from the boxes on Mankeys live 🤣🤣 I see the Coles are going to help out with Mel moon tonight - I hope they get auctioned and then Mankey 🤣🤣 to see the difference hehahaha! Il be watching her live not the crappy Mr and Mrs. Carebeg shouting at Andy to get questions of the internet ready for the game 🤦‍♀️ What a load of tit. Why even play this game? No one likes it 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.