Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she smack her baby if he was naughty? No! Because that’s what that puppy is.. a baby! Who’s been taken from his safe space and chucked into a tit hole with nasty owners and huge dogs and kids everywhere. I’m furious 😡😡😡 and we know they’ll read here and try and defend themselves saying dogs need to learn etc NO! Not my smacking them and making them scared you absolute elephant dick!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Is he bleeping real? He’s asking for universes now snd people are saying they feel guilty as can’t afford them 😡😡😡 he said he will spin around 50 times if he gets one 😡
They are muting each other on the battles now as they whet big creators do Tom said 🤦‍♀️🤣 that’s not going to make any difference you dirty BEGS! The biggest gifter in the last two rounds is a child 😡 Tom singing “ we love you Katie we do” 😡😡😡 strange man! I’d be fuming if that was my daughter

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Im not keen on ashuz but apprently hes getting auctioned of as well .id much prefer paying for him over manley :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Would she smack her baby if he was naughty? No! Because that’s what that puppy is.. a baby! Who’s been taken from his safe space and chucked into a tit hole with nasty owners and huge dogs and kids everywhere. I’m furious 😡😡😡 and we know they’ll read here and try and defend themselves saying dogs need to learn etc NO! Not my smacking them and making them scared you absolute elephant dick!!!
How could they actually think that hitting a dog is the way forward? If anything it’ll make the dog more aggressive. I’d take all the dogs away from them and give them a loving home if I could. I’ll be hugging my dog a little tighter tonight ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Is he bleeping real? He’s asking for universes now snd people are saying they feel guilty as can’t afford them 😡😡😡 he said he will spin around 50 times if he gets one 😡
They are muting each other on the battles now as they whet big creators do Tom said 🤦‍♀️🤣 that’s not going to make any difference you dirty BEGS! The biggest gifter in the last two rounds is a child 😡 Tom singing “ we love you Katie we do” 😡😡😡 strange man! I’d be fuming if that was my daughter
Has the childs account been reported. He's absolutely disgusting to assume people have that kind of money spare to gift.

Reactions: 6
Also just seen vanilla vs somone else called boxer doing a battle for luke and boxer got a few universers apprently they managed to make almost 1k between them both for luke

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lucy said dolly sits on her shoulder/neck whilst she’s driving… that’s safe isn’t it Lucy??? What happens if you have to break hard ffs?? Would you put your baby on your shoulders and go for a drive? No! So don’t put your dog. She is boiling my piss tonight

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
. Hopefully she will lose her license soon, she has been driving less than a year so they will be down on her soon I hope.

Puppies nip and play for a long time you thick nit,you do not smack them around you could kill that tiny puppy.

Reactions: 8
Not going well this bidding thing there getting a lot of fake bids from people

Reactions: 5
. Hopefully she will lose her license soon, she has been driving less than a year so they will be down on her soon I hope.

Puppies nip and play for a long time you thick nit,you do not smack them around you could kill that tiny puppy.
Honestly she needs reporting to dvla for her driving with a vape, a tiny puppy on her shoulder and one hand on the wheel and that car was going all over the place with the kids in it
And the rspca to get those poor babies out of that house!

• Heart
Someones just payed £165 for derby dan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: someone that i used to see in dhbs lives :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Someones just payed £165 for derby dan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: someone that i used to see in dhbs lives :ROFLMAO:
Just an observation. Dans been mouthing off that he was only going to raise money for Luke after DHB suggested helping others and now he’s helping out another GFM 🤷🏻‍♀️

yep I know her too, god help her going out with that twit 😂😂😂

Lucy said dolly sits on her shoulder/neck whilst she’s driving… that’s safe isn’t it Lucy??? What happens if you have to break hard ffs?? Would you put your baby on your shoulders and go for a drive? No! So don’t put your dog. She is boiling my piss tonight
That’s against the law. Pets have to be suitably restrained

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.