Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m fuming now!! Lucy smacked the puppy and then she said she had to bath her as the massive dog pissed on her, so either her house stinks of pure dog piss as they are all at it or the dog was outside and that means the puppy was. Please has anyone get the screen recording of that? I can’t believe what I just witnessed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah im not watching mr and mrs tonight im gonna watch mel mooms live .dan and adam are auctioning of a ghosthunt with them both and will pay for a hotel for the person and take them out of food and drinks .i think more people will want that rather than manley :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I’m not going to lie I’m quite excited for ten tonight to see what they go for. I had to laugh at Tom saying for safety reasons Ralph is attending 🤣🤣🤣 what’s her doing to do he’s a clown too

• Haha
No I’m fuming now!! Lucy smacked the puppy and then she said she had to bath her as the massive dog pissed on her, so either her house stinks of pure dog piss as they are all at it or the dog was outside and that means the puppy was. Please has anyone get the screen recording of that? I can’t believe what I just witnessed.
That poor bleeping puppy has no chance in that house!!!!! If anyone recorded it I’ll gladly email it to the rspca I don’t give a duck anymore that family are unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Someone please bid for Mankey start it off £10 under the name tattle crew 👏🤣🤣 I will big the next snd day £20 from tattle crew 🤣🤣
I wonder how much they will get auctioned for this time. Poor Mrs K bid £600 for charity for carebeg to be used by them. 😡
I don’t think they will get auctioned for much tonight compared to other creators.
Yes!
Toms literally turning into this! His face is sinking into his other face
Don’t insult the cabbage patch dolls lol they cute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to lie I’m quite excited for ten tonight to see what they go for. I had to laugh at Tom saying for safety reasons Ralph is attending 🤣🤣🤣 what’s her doing to do he’s a clown too
Surprised he's not asking Derby Dan to do security. We all know he'll turn up to fight 🤥🤥😂😂

• Haha
Shes disgusting. Them 3 dogs around each other is not good. She all ready said her dog don’t get on with puppy yet and now she got her dads dog for a while. Imagine how her dog feels now 🥺 bet they just lock it out all day. I can imagine her house stinks 🤮 her dog looks so small and skinny yet Tom sajd he proper went for him 😡 I hope someone phones RSPCA to do a check on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shes disgusting. Them 3 dogs around each other is not good. She all ready said her dog don’t get on with puppy yet and now she got her dads dog for a while. Imagine how her dog feels now 🥺 bet they just lock it out all day. I can imagine her house stinks 🤮 her dog looks so small and skinny yet Tom sajd he proper went for him 😡 I hope someone phones RSPCA to do a check on them.
probably went to eat him as he looks like a a big blob of meat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are terrible dog owners and they don’t deserve them. People who hurt children and animals are scum. Lucy you’re a bleep end of

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are terrible dog owners and they don’t deserve them. People who hurt children and animals are scum. Lucy you’re a bleep end of
All she does is shout at it. If that’s what she’s doing in lives then what she doing when she’s not. Poor wee thing

Reactions: 8
I really hope James got it. It’s not looking hopeful though! The bleeping mankey Family. I was standing back a bit but now they can duck off. Lucy doesn’t come live as much because she shows her true nasty colours!! I can’t believe she did that.

Reactions: 10
I really hope James got it. It’s not looking hopeful though! The bleeping mankey Family. I was standing back a bit but now they can duck off. Lucy doesn’t come live as much because she shows her true nasty colours!! I can’t believe she did that.
Everyone always says, aww poor Lucy married to that lump, but she’s just as bad. You can tell she’s got a nasty streak in her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone always says, aww poor Lucy married to that lump, but she’s just as bad. You can tell she’s got a nasty streak in her
Before today I felt a little sorry for her. Now she can duck off and when she gets there she can duck off some more

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.