Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone got a winning bid, Mel read the name out and Tom said Yes I know the name sheโ€™s a follower
Mel didnโ€™t hear him
She looked at the account and said, thats a kid, Iโ€™m blocking her
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone got a winning bid, Mel read the name out and Tom said Yes I know the name sheโ€™s a follower
Mel didnโ€™t hear him
Lol
No, doubt it was an underage kid as well lol bet he is fuming

Reactions: 7
All those accounts were young children or troll accounts for them. That is really sad the whole night has been lovely and as soon as they go in wow it was a massive mess. We knew that would happen there hated.

Reactions: 12
Dead at some of the comments I seen bigboo in there too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Someone said ยฃ100 was lowest of the night so far in the end they didnโ€™t even get that they got ยฃ80 of a troll account hahaha Mel sajd I will let you know if you need to arrange it or not if the person pays ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthat will be a no

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look how simple and easy noturbasicmama's auction off is. No trolls, no kids, loads of bids.

Reactions: 10
I've been watching that live most of the evening, there was no drama until Statler and Waldorf rock up. All the other creators they had on were fun & upbeat. Now they're gone & normality has resumed & genuine bids flying in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It just goes to show how much love people have for you on the app Tom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You reap what you sow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will be waiting for the news tomorrow that one of their followers has gifted ยฃ100 anonymously to the GFM to meet them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mel didnโ€™t hear him
Lol
Yes I clocked that one โ˜

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.